WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sleep Blows

RuN3

( ~ Alphonse ~ )
Seriously it does. I'm sure you remember going to school or some still do.. I'm in high school still and my problem is having to go to bed at a certain time. That only makes things worse if I go to sleep. When I wake up, I just want more sleep and it makes me even more tired if I had stayed up all night. As you can see it's 1:00 AM over here right now, but I'm going to bed after this because I have this stupid headache and that's the only reason that I'll go to bed. That or because I'm actually tired from something.

I can guarantee you all agree with me in some form or another.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
wow... I am speakless... lmao

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
agree... i am not sure i understood that

jamesp

In Memory...
dont worry, he lost me too....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
jamesp said:
dont worry, he lost me too....
I reread this 5 times

lol

i think i wasted enough time on it to really truly grasp what he is saying

I read it just once and I get what dude was tryin to say ... Sure he forgot the word "then", but lay off him, it was 1 in the morn!

But ya man, sleep fucking sucks because it's so unproductive and no matter how much you get, you always want more. And when your most tired, it's the hardest to get to sleep because all you can fucking do is lay and think "I wanna be asleep but im not." meh ... life's a bitch. So are crabs.

the problem with sleep is, eventually you'll have to wake up. Otherwise, it's great. Waking up ruins my whole day.

mkhcybrids

Da great mk!
Sleep is my favorite thing... When I'm not concious...
I have found other ways to take care of that though...

And that post didn't make much sense, but if I tried it at 1 in the morning I'd probably forget what I was doing and just click submit before I finished the first nonsense sentence....

zigz

mediocre man
i hate having to go to sleep sometimes. i just stay up, and hate missing half the next day.

normally, if i go to sleep at 12pm and stay in bead for as long as possible, i cant stay in bed past 2pm the next day, i hate just being led there.

zigz

mediocre man
sleep deprivity can make you insane...

i must not sleep right then...

i am fucking insain and sleep dont help my disposition at all

zigz

mediocre man
i never said it was the only cause.
usually, insanity is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain...
now i presume that is what lack of sleep can cause.

ihateyouall

I HATE YOU ALL!!!
yeh sleep does suck, im in high school at mo, in 5th yr doing GCSE's, sometimes just dont bother sleeping, and stay on internet all night/morning, except i fall asleep in school, bet hey, isnt that whats schools for? lol.

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
sleep sucks i wish i never had to sleep

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i like sleep cause it gives me somethin to do

RuN3 said:
Seriously it does. I'm sure you remember going to school or some still do.. I'm in high school still and my problem is having to go to bed at a certain time. That only makes things worse if I go to sleep. When I wake up, I just want more sleep and it makes me even more tired if I had stayed up all night. As you can see it's 1:00 AM over here right now, but I'm going to bed after this because I have this stupid headache and that's the only reason that I'll go to bed. That or because I'm actually tired from something..
for all of u who had to read this five times to understand but it this way sleep is like a drug once u start u never want to stop and the side effects are being drowsy and grumpy