WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sleep wear

What do u sleep in?

• Nothing. I go all natural baby!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • My undergarments. I just can't do bare and it's too warm to go with full pjs.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Any type of pajamas.

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • My clothes! I'm a bum!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

magnolia

Postaholic
Ok. What do u sleep in? Ur birthday suit, ur undergarments, or some form of pajamas?

ferengi

Yay fire!
You tell us first :p
Most of the time I just crash in whatever clothes I'm wearing or a shirt and some boxers.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:
Ok. What do u sleep in? Ur birthday suit, ur undergarments, or some form of pajamas?
Nike shorts, b-fore sex, birth-day suit after sex! :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
Haha. I wear pajamas. I have these awsome satin ones. They feel so sliky. I just can't do the naked thing. I'm always afraid that someone is gadda walk in and pull the covers off.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
All natural baby! :thumbsup:

Just a pair of boxer shorts.

Unfortunately over the summer that resulted in an awkward occurence. It was 2 in the afternoon and I'd been awake for a short time, and my sister had friends over. One of her friends comes downstairs to look for her cellphone and I'm sitting here in my boxers. At first she doesn't see me and then I'm like "Go...go away! Get out of here!" and she's walking away going "Oh god, I'm so sorry" the whole time. Talk about an awkward moment.

that's usually when the fun starts but i don't know your living sit.

used to be naked

now it's so fucking cold i hafta bundleup

magnolia

Postaholic
TheLampIncident said:
Just a pair of boxer shorts.

Unfortunately over the summer that resulted in an awkward occurence. It was 2 in the afternoon and I'd been awake for a short time, and my sister had friends over. One of her friends comes downstairs to look for her cellphone and I'm sitting here in my boxers. At first she doesn't see me and then I'm like "Go...go away! Get out of here!" and she's walking away going "Oh god, I'm so sorry" the whole time. Talk about an awkward moment.
Hehe. yeah. I hear that boxers can be a problem for guys. Damn holes. :p

It had nothing to do with the holes. It's just...I don't really even want to be seen by my sister's friends at all. Never mind when I've been awake for 15 minutes and I smell like ass and my hair is all over the place.

But the hole didn't really help.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
PJ's; and TheLampIncident...incident... is the reason why I wear clothes when I sleep.

i once shut my cock in a dresser drawer i have not worn boxers since

magnolia

Postaholic
TheLampIncident said:
It had nothing to do with the holes. It's just...I don't really even want to be seen by my sister's friends at all. Never mind when I've been awake for 15 minutes and I smell like ass and my hair is all over the place.

But the hole didn't really help.
rofl. Yeah, i suppose not. I'm not too fond of ppl seeing me first thing in the morning either. Or in ur case, right after a nap. :p

After a nap? In the summer for me, waking up at two in the afternoon was a common occurence because I could never get to sleep until five in the morning. In that case, I really just have to blame myself.

I don't think I could sleep naked. That wouldn't feel right. I used to sleep in a T-shirt and a pair of shorts but they both end up smelling like ass after a while. Besides, all I need is more sheets to keep me warm. I have heating in my house and three blankets(sheet, blanket, comforter). What more could you ask for?

Oh yeah, two pillows too. That's an awesome dynamic. I can have my head on one and my arm around the other.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
doesn't matter

i just sleep in whatever

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
New option added. ;)

extavian

Interstellar Taco Fan
sleep....what is this sleep you talk of? (typed between involuntary twitching) i need no such thing...Coffee....java java java java

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
spill14me said:
i once shut my cock in a dresser drawer i have not worn boxers since
Ok....and now the obvious question....is there a skylight in the ceiling over the dresser now? :)