WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sleep

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm finding that my roomate's sleeping schedule is keeping me from getting rest that I need. To the point that I am missing some classes. It's partially my fault since I'm such a light sleeper, so I'm considering changing my sleep habits. I would sleep from 3 PM to 11 PM or Midnight. His comming in would probobly wake me up so that I could get my studying done. I figure that this only gives me 9 hours of being in contact with humans with normal sleep schedules, but that's about as much as I'll need anyway.
What do you think?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
What if he doesnt show up? then what? Other than that.. it sounds good.
Or you can always get a new room-mate... or even tell his ASS to stop making so much dammm noise when he gets home!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
This is a shot in the dark ... but I am guessing you live in the Dorms?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
This is a shot in the dark ... but I am guessing you live in the Dorms?
if this is the case... BURN the place down.. that should work... or swing at him with a BAT...