WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sleepwalking...

meh_it_all said:
My mother has soo much dirt on me as a kid..That's why she aint never meeting my boyfriend :p

And my sister screams out in her sleep too.
And my friend sleepwalks.One night woke up on the bog sitting their with her pants down and the door wide open... :redface:
Here I going being confused again, but whats a bog?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It's ok. Im sure your felt more stupid. ;) Talking to me would be one of them!
Also.. was the 'thanks for not being a dick about it' sarcasum? :confused:

meh_it_all said:
It's ok. Im sure your felt more stupid. ;) Talking to me would be one of them!
Also.. was the 'thanks for not being a dick about it' sarcasum? :confused:
No It was not. seriously thanx.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Kelly told me I was sleep fucking one morning.

I woke up and she was like "You remember last night?" I was of course puzzled. She elaborated for me.
Apparently I started fondling her in the middle of the night. It got a bit heated. At some point she realized I was still asleep. She however, figured she wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth (plenty of jokes in that context).
She let me continue, all the way to completion where I then rolled over and went to sleep (Just like as if I were awake in the first place).

I was puzzled, but not particularly alarmed. At least that explained why, it was like I was pissing through a strainer that morning.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, I am told I used to be quite the avid sleepwalker. Our house used to be heated by a wood-fired furnace, so in the morning, the bathroom would be ice cold if the fire went out. We had an electric heater for such occasions and kept it under the sink. Apparently, from what I've been told, my mom hears my bedroom door open at like 2A.M. and wonders what I'm doing, gets out of bed and goes to her doorway, from which she can see both my door, and the doorway to the bathroom. I enter the bathroom, and she hears a cabinet door open, followed the unforgettable sound of a 5 year old hosin down the heater, it smelt of pee when you turned it on after that... we didn't keep it.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
MaxPower said:
Kelly told me I was sleep fucking one morning.

I woke up and she was like "You remember last night?" I was of course puzzled. She elaborated for me.
Apparently I started fondling her in the middle of the night. It got a bit heated. At some point she realized I was still asleep. She however, figured she wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth (plenty of jokes in that context).
She let me continue, all the way to completion where I then rolled over and went to sleep (Just like as if I were awake in the first place).

I was puzzled, but not particularly alarmed. At least that explained why, it was like I was pissing through a strainer that morning.

Seriously! I NEVER knew you could do that! :confused: