Slick Shoes

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i don't have MTV, VH1, fuse, etc.. so i download a whole bunch of video clips from a certain filesharing network (rhymes with poohonkypoosteisand)

mostly, i search for videopimp, which incidentally has a website

anyway i found this awesome video from slick shoes (album: far from nowhere) called always there, and it totally blew my mind.

it's a slick shoes concert and they are constantly switching between the actual footage and computer generated stick figures in 3D.

check it out!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
They played Warped Tour here in Atlanta. They did a good job, though they aren't my favorite band in the world. I was waiting for FATA to play, I believe, and was just a stage away so I can't say how their stage presence is, but their music was a-ok. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
RogueSmiley said:
FATA is ridiculous. I haven't seen them in concert though. Love their last cd especially.

Their most recent cd( :thumbsdn: ) is mucho softer than their first cd ( :thumbsup: ). I have seen them, not kidding, like 6 times. They are probably one of my favorite bands, ever.

Edit: They have a song, Jack and Ginger, on their purevolume site; it's to be a part of their new album due out in June or July. :thumbsup:

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
here are some stills from the video