WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Slipknot

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
In a word; Queer. Slipknot reminds me of a bunch of jews, all they do is bitch and moan about how much life sucks, and make lots of money doing it. How retarded do you have to be to get up on a stage in a red jump suit and yell about, what sounds to me like "BAAAAANAAAAAANAAAAAAAAS!!!!" to extremly gay "power cords". I guess thats what appeals to gay american teenagers. Just buy a shirt and a cd and you think you're "cool", But you're just the opposite. You're consumer NAZIS! falling into american propaganda. What you need to do is stop bitching. Go kill your self, you're worth nothing. -Die Mehrheit. www.diemehrheit.tk (p.s. If you don't agree with me 1.) you're wrong. 2.) you need to reassess your opinion.)

yeah, and i might add that any band (if you can call it that) on road runner records is just as gay

-kkthx

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Actually, almost all roadrunner bands are gay. Fear Factory is a great band in my opinion. They are the only true death metal band, if you will, out their. They dint suck and scream BANANANNANAAAAAAAAAAS like the other gay bands. At least Fear Factory has good songs and Burton C. Bell is a great front man for a heavy metal band. Oh and Ray Herrera is god.

VelvetAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'll let fear factory go... they're fine by me.

I saw them at ozzfest yesterday they fuckin rule you all suck dick

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
VelvetAcid said:
In a word; Queer. Slipknot reminds me of a bunch of jews, all they do is bitch and moan about how much life sucks, and make lots of money doing it. How retarded do you have to be to get up on a stage in a red jump suit and yell about, what sounds to me like "BAAAAANAAAAAANAAAAAAAAS!!!!" to extremly gay "power cords". I guess thats what appeals to gay american teenagers. Just buy a shirt and a cd and you think you're "cool", But you're just the opposite. You're consumer NAZIS! falling into american propaganda. What you need to do is stop bitching. Go kill your self, you're worth nothing. -Die Mehrheit. www.diemehrheit.tk (p.s. If you don't agree with me 1.) you're wrong. 2.) you need to reassess your opinion.)
FUCK YOU SLIPKNOT RULES OVER ALL.

Blazed

†Punisher†
TIME OUT before anyone says anything bad about slipknot ask me why you think they suck :mfinger: