WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

SlutNinja, and his reeking, stinky, louse-infested cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#1
This is something that kills me. This guy is fucking hilarious. He goes and has the nerve to insult Junglizm, unprovoked, and then expect to win.

Well, after the barrage of insults we slurred at you, I bet you you are in your closet, wearing your mother's braziers and panties, crying aout how "0o0! I g0t 0wn3d at WTF! What shall I ever do?"

I also love how much of a lazy fuck you are. Hell, I bet jacking off is even too much work for you. You probobly have your mommy type the keys for you too.

Why am I calling you lazy?

SmegmaNinja said:
neg rep me all u want i could care less.
How fucking hard is it to type in the extra two letters, retard?! You are a fucking illiterate idiot. Thanks for doing your part in helping the internet go to shit, you worthless piece of shit teenager. You must really be enjoying that AOL dialup connection, huh?
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#5
You know what? I'm reading this thread,and it seems to be someone is leaving it wide the fuck open for a one sided ass kickin' contest.
I've,this one time only,decided to think first before I post.
I tell ya,i'm tryin'....i'm really fucking trying.
I just cant come up with anything to contribute to this crap.

Weird.
 
10,772
55
253
#6
Did someone say cheese??

Hmm...

Did this guy post like 4 times, and then that's it, or what?

Just another damn guerilla poster.


His tactics are, come and post 4 or 5 posts, then leave onto another forum, hoping his amazing guerilla posting will be loved and cherished by all.

Then he will rule the day, and will have the family he always wanted.






IRL, it's probably just jstager.
 
2,419
0
200
#7
jstager said:
that evil blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah stupid noob
jumbo dumbo jstager bashing another noob
 
#8
HavokChylde said:
Hmm...

Did this guy post like 4 times, and then that's it, or what?

Just another damn guerilla poster.


His tactics are, come and post 4 or 5 posts, then leave onto another forum, hoping his amazing guerilla posting will be loved and cherished by all.

Then he will rule the day, and will have the family he always wanted.






IRL, it's probably just jstager.
lol come on now people i aint come here and post 4 or 5 times. im here to stay. i need a good active forum. yes i am a teenager. yes i touch myself. i started taljkin shit cuz i was bored. and im not gonna be like everyone else and come here and post 50 things so i can get into the arcade. i couild care less. just keep on hating me the only way that im gonna leave is if i get banned. Which i follow the rules so someone will have to suck some admin dick to get me banned......."jstager" ?

now then. I think ive explained myself enough. I was bored i dont really hate that other person. i was just bored. quit the hatein Increase the peace would ya?

[edit]
btw i am a slut. get over it
 
#9
Ninja's just a "n00b" and he should be treated accordingly. So when you think of flaming someone this new, take into account the date he joined, and his IQ level, which is probably around 32. Just remember that.
 
#10
deus_ex_machina said:
Ninja's just a "n00b" and he should be treated accordingly. So when you think of flaming someone this new, take into account the date he joined, and his IQ level, which is probably around 32. Just remember that.
i have a very good iq...i just dont show it when im still a kid. i am a fuckin noob i am a piece of fuckin white trash i dont care. keep talkin shit. keep doin it. TRY to degrade me and make me feel bad but yanno what!? Its just a forum. Its just text. It doesnt offend me. You tryin to degrade me by telling me that my iq is 32? if i "WAS" that dumb i wouldent be able to work a computer. Keep it up i like listening to you all saying the same thing coming from different people. :mfinger:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#12
xSwatNinjAx said:
i have a very good iq...i just dont show it when im still a kid. i am a fuckin noob i am a piece of fuckin white trash i dont care. keep talkin shit. keep doin it. TRY to degrade me and make me feel bad but yanno what!? Its just a forum. Its just text. It doesnt offend me. You tryin to degrade me by telling me that my iq is 32? if i "WAS" that dumb i wouldent be able to work a computer. Keep it up i like listening to you all saying the same thing coming from different people. :mfinger:
Shhh!...You hear that? *gehtfuct looks around* Thats puberty sneeking up on you....Shhhhut the fuck up already!
 
#13
xSwatNinjAx said:
i have a very good iq...i just dont show it when im still a kid. i am a fuckin noob i am a piece of fuckin white trash i dont care. keep talkin shit. keep doin it. TRY to degrade me and make me feel bad but yanno what!? Its just a forum. Its just text. It doesnt offend me. You tryin to degrade me by telling me that my iq is 32? if i "WAS" that dumb i wouldent be able to work a computer. Keep it up i like listening to you all saying the same thing coming from different people. :mfinger:
was that middle finger supposed be directed towards me? listen. i was trying to keep you from gehtting flamed. but i can see that my help is unwanted. if you don't geht along with other members just leave.

god damn.
 
#14
deus_ex_machina said:
was that middle finger supposed be directed towards me? listen. i was trying to keep you from gehtting flamed. but i can see that my help is unwanted. if you don't geht along with other members just leave.

god damn.
no it wasnt for you. your not here to help me? your here to bash me like everyone else. i hope that one day you will all forget that i am a noob just like all of you were at one time. but that day is along time from now. i think your cool deus :) we can be cool.
 
#17
Dogbert said:
Why would ANYBODY want to be cool with some pubescent retard like you?
lol well pretty much everyone else that i thought were enemys i have made peace with them..dogbert YOU RULE! well obviously not u cuz u hate me im talkin about the real dogbert. what a sweet name Dogbert. yea jgster we can have a truce
 

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
585
0
0
#20
Aww, man. Don't u just hate it when all u guys say it as "u" instead of "you"? All u guys who go "u" all the time can just fuck off. Fuck u.

Seriously, what's the big deal?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.