WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Smart google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Did you know that if you type ass and then click i'm feeling lucky you get The Democratic Party.

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Smart google?! I think not!!

As an experiment I typed in love, and as the instructions said clicked im feeling lucky. Well aparently I wasn't because it produced a love calculator.
Out of pure curiosity i gave it a go. It said that me and my new man were given a 32% chance of our relationship working out. Grrr! :mad: Not happy.

Smart google? Eh no, STUPID GOOGLE!! :thumbsup:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
ChilianFuckFace said:
What did you search on?
ehh i didnt search...just new it was here cos i started it in the first place.
well i supposse you couldnt have found this anway,cos you werent here when i posted it, and there were no keywords.....my bad

Slacker

Postaholic
Boycott said:
Another one is

Type in "French Military Victories"
And click I'm Feeling Lucky :D
Then type in "American military victories" and press I'm Feeling Lucky and it comes up with french military victories.

You people are posting things that are YEARS old. Holy shit.

The Bush thing is old. The French military victories is old. Tell me something new for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.