WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Smash up things!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Hmmmmm,

I ever wondered .... politicans are the greates storytellers of the world ! so why don't we get politicans ourselves ..... our stories are much better....... :slap:

SHIT SHIT SHIT !!!!!!

Go Out on the streets and go smash the politicans !!!! SMASH SMASH !!!! Yeeees smash them in their dirty liar face!!!!!
:jig:
---Singnig off----

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Lay off the drugs my man. :burga:

MsPunK

Tenderony
hahah you are right but i didnt understand the bit about getting poloticians :cool:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
by the colors of your flag, I'm assuming your in England. If so, politics work differnetly here. Here, they are centered around religion, lies, deceit, and who can raise the most money. We don't have a parlaiment session where old filthy senators can GRILL our nasty leader. I mean, honorable gentlemen... or something like that. BAH. I agree about the drugs thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.