WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Smashed fingernail

wocka

Clitpickle
well some how i was slamming a locker in school cuz i got mad and the hand i slammed it with my pointer and middle finger got jammed some how they were bleddng and shit.. :(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
wocka said:
well some how i was slamming a locker in school cuz i got mad and the hand i slammed it with my pointer and middle finger got jammed some how they were bleddng and shit.. :(
ouch! where the pics at though?

DIZNUTS said:
ouch! where the pics at though?
Damn, you are obsessed with pics.

Wocka:
If they are bleeding and shit, you should have them looked at. Otherwise, you should just tuff it out, and learn to control your anger.

Actually next time, grab the guy next to you, put his hand in the locker, and then slam it. This would be a lot less painful, and you’d feel better too. It’s win/win. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
If the nail turns purple under it and doesn't start to go away you will have to heat up a paper clip and sear through it to allow the blood to get out so the pressure can be relieved. It doesn't hurt, or you could use a sharp knife as a drill bit and drill a hole.

wocka

Clitpickle
it stoped bleeding after a few minutes of the incident ill try to post some pics later today, one nail is purple like 1/4 of the nail but im not gonna pop it

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I've done something like that. I scanned it, so here ya go!

Taylor_Blade said:
Actually next time, grab the guy next to you, put his hand in the locker, and then slam it. This would be a lot less painful, and you’d feel better too. It’s win/win. :thumbsup:
I was thinking more along the lines of "put his head THROUGH the locker, and then tip it over on top of him" :thumbsup: We used to be able to do that at my school, the lockers were like wardrobes.

Ouch. Ever slam your finger in a car door? Not fun. It goes away faster, but damn if it doesn't hurt as much. :bomb:

oh I think the worst has to be when you have your hand out the window in a car and the driver isn't paying attention and closes it on your hand...... leaves a nice black/blue line across your knuckes

well i work at a bowlin alley and i was workin on one of the machines and the pinsetter (thing that sets down the pins) fell down on my hand and one of my finger nails is half purple and black, its kinda cool lookin tho..

bnccoder

Postaholic
Lost Alibis said:
well i work at a bowlin alley and i was workin on one of the machines and the pinsetter (thing that sets down the pins) fell down on my hand and one of my finger nails is half purple and black, its kinda cool lookin tho..
Pics!!!

yupp, on with the pictures! once, my sib smashed my finger - just gotta say it wasnt pretty! Your not allone.. ;)

wocka

Clitpickle
sorry guys but i dont have pics now, havent replied to this site in a long time my finger is now healed. :)

bnccoder said:
If the nail turns purple under it and doesn't start to go away you will have to heat up a paper clip and sear through it to allow the blood to get out so the pressure can be relieved. It doesn't hurt, or you could use a sharp knife as a drill bit and drill a hole.
Yay - tell people to cut themselves... seems to me that you know allot about being hurt! :)

bnccoder

Postaholic
Jessica43999 said:
Yay - tell people to cut themselves... seems to me that you know allot about being hurt! :)
I grew up in construction. I've had my fingers crushed many times.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
He knows what he's talking about.
I got two toes fucked up from some fat country bitch cleating my foot in soccer.
That's exactly what my doc told me to do.

/edit: the hole treatment. I've never heard about that paperclip thing. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
mrstarcraft said:
Ouch. Ever slam your finger in a car door? Not fun. It goes away faster, but damn if it doesn't hurt as much. :bomb:
luckily they're making cars with the rubber soles on the inside of the door now so it doesnt completely destroy your hand...still hurts like a mother, though.

sorry im replying late, but it looks like your thumb has sorta healed in that picture. shoulda showed us one of when it had just happened. Still, that sucks.