WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Smashed genitals

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
mmm...cheese said:
Friend fell off his bed in the middle of a wet dream and smashed his balls and boner!
ouch! but umm how do u know this?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
It's pretty obvious when a person broke his genitals man. . . Their voices get really high!

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow you're getting really defensive, why is that? are u protecting yourself from the truth? did u break your testicles? can u no longer make babies? is brad pitt really cheating on jen with angolina?

Infidel

The Militia
One time I was out trail riding on horseback and this fucking squirrel came out of nowhere and spooked the hell out of the horse when it ran through its legs. The horse started bucking and my nuts got smashed against the saddle horn. Then I got thrown from the horse and I landed on my face and shoulder.

Falling from a bed is nothing, he will live. Shit, my nuts still work.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
:woot: i aplaude you. im giving you the "balls of steal" award for having lived through the biggest balls accident

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
lots of things happen like that...its karma

was he by chance kicking small animals earlier that day?

Nobody yet asked how he knew it was during a wet dream.

mmm... cheese... is there something you're not telling us?