WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

smashing cars

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Ok now, it's the end of the school year, and it's my senior year. SO, it's time for finals and tests.... So, today I get up at 5:30 am... Which is like 3 hours earlier then normal..... The reason, a 4 ½ hour AP English Lit test..... This test sucks, but can be handled in a day.... Yet, it already stressed me out a bit.... Then after school I promised to meet this guy, that I've known for a while through mutual friends but never actually met, at star bucks.... We talk for about 2 hours, and we happen to get on the subject of car accidents and tickets and i'm all proud cuss i've never had either.... While we are talking a meter maid walks by and I realize that we've been sitting talking for a lot longer then the quarter I put in the meter paid for. So, I tell that guy that it was nice to meet him, and so on. Once at my car I see the ten dollar parking ticket.... Now folks..... I've had my license for almost 2 years and this is my first ticket ever. I start to drive home. I was passing this guy's house who I know and am....and you could say am kinda involved with, I keep lookn at the ticket sitting on my seat thinking about how ironic it was.... When I look up and realize that the car in front of me has stopped completely..... Feet hit the breaks but it's too late.... BAM! Time stops... I hit her 87 Toyota Camry and send her flying into a 95 SUV......i sit there for god knows how long, looking to see if my friend was home, and saw my stupidity...... I wasn't speeding, but not paying attention.... So, I get a reckless driving ticket for $160..... 4 points off license.... And the kicker, Mr. SUV happens to be Mr. County Attorney. So now, my already ridiculously high insurance around 200 a month, will go up even more.... Plus I have to go to court..... All in all not that big of a deal, my car is...... Somewhat OK... No one was hurt, the Camry was sandwiched but could have been worse. The reason it sucks is that it's just sooo damn ironic and couinsidently........ And my day is not even over yet.... I only have 3 more days of school and then I graduate....... But fuck..... Great way to start the summer.....

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Dent you know, 50 cent in the meter would've saved you.

Good one S_Y_J, you just parlayed 25 cents into a small fortune, for somebody else. That's a bummer for sure, but it's one of those things that hopefully will make you more conscientious when driving.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow shityes i hate shcoolthe cubs are two games out!and i am maddo i care if ur mad fuck no!!omgwtfehhhhhh i hate french woman they bite my peepee

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
yowatupdogg said:
wow shityes i hate shcoolthe cubs are two games out!and i am maddo i care if ur mad fuck no!!omgwtfehhhhhh i hate french woman they bite my peepee
Ok man.... get back to ur kindergarden class... u know ur teacher hates it when u behave badly.....

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
yowatupdogg said:
Dude seriously, your shit is getting old. You spam the board with absolutely nothing to say, and I don't know how many fucking threads you've screwed up, but get a fucking clue, or leave.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
GottaHurt said:
Dude seriously, your shit is getting old. You spam the board with absolutely nothing to say, and I don't know how many fucking threads you've screwed up, but get a fucking clue, or leave.
hmmm yah or just leave....walk in frount of a bus already

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes

walk in front of a busna i would rather do the kurt coban that less painlessbut i ma not one of these sick fuckers who want to kill themsleves on this sitlife is happy i am happylets be hippesspammed is the word of the day