WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Smegma Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I want this to geht a little out of hand...So I'm putting this in B&T.

I want everyone to submit picture/idea of a device that they think could propel smegma off of a smelly cunt/cock.

You don't have to be good at art to participate, you just need to make a funny design.

The winner gehts my entire My Pictures folder in a .zip file. To geht a rough idea of how good that folder is, look at my WTF gallery.

That is all. Have fun with your demented ideas!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
this is the grossest shit i have ever heard of.....what the fuck is the world coming to when our youth has time to dream up something like THIS.

we need to go back to hunting our own food and fighting off bears....cause this free time thing isnt working out for you people.

shep

Local alcoholic
Yeah this is a really strange thread.J, have you been sniffing keyboard cleaner again?

Descent

Hella Constipated
No, I'm just bored, and I want some sick humor.

Look at my WTF gallery for a demo of the prize!

G's-up

Postaholic
Is this your way of asking us for Medical Advice?? Did you "pick up" something and your wanting us to help you "get it off?".......I say keep your peepee out of the family pet and you wont have such a "hard" time getting smegma off........no pictures needed, the visual is enough.... :cool:

Descent

Hella Constipated
LMFAO, G's Up!

Okay...does ANYONE here have the balls to design a Smegma Cannon? Anyone?

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE PRIZE?!

MsPunK

Tenderony
i will draw it when i get home from school

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
jstager said:

I want everyone to submit picture/idea of a device that they think could propel smegma off of a smelly cunt/cock.

You don't have to be good at art to participate, you just need to make a funny design.

The winner gehts my entire My Pictures folder in a .zip file. To geht a rough idea of how good that folder is, look at my WTF gallery.

Little too much fun with SPUNK there stag!! I always wondered about you??

Wonder no more!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
jstager said:

your a sick fuck you know that? $20 my crap fille whipes the floor with your pictures file :p

tzedek

Original Member
Sounds like a lot of fun...

Well. If noone posts anything, then I guess the first to post any kind of picture will win.....

:sword: There ya go. Perfect way to solve the problem.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HavokChylde said:
Well. If noone posts anything, then I guess the first to post any kind of picture will win.....

:sword: There ya go. Perfect way to solve the problem.
For pics of Stag spankin?? No thanks! Go for it chylde.

TwisT said:
For pics of Stag spankin?? No thanks! Go for it chylde.

Oh no! I thought it was a complete collection of dirty butt sluts!!!

tzedek

Original Member
heres mine looks like i win. gimme the pics now.

Descent

Hella Constipated
You win! I'll send them over AIM/MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.