WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

smelly little kid

swizeguy

How dare you!?
My brother has a friend that is always over here that fucking stinks! He is like 11 years old and when he walks past you i swear its like the squirls are gonna fall outta the tree. He spent the night last night and my brother and him were in my brothers room and they had the door closed. They closed it cuz they were being loud and pissing me off. But this morning when i went in to wake them up i opend the door and had to step back it smelt so bad. I was like wow!
ahhh shiver... i dont understand how a kid can smell that bad.. you really have to smell it to believe it.
Its really annoying.. my house stinks horribly after he leaves. ahhh take a bath kid

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
swizeguy said:
My brother has a friend that is always over here that fucking stinks! He is like 11 years old and when he walks past you i swear its like the squirls are gonna fall outta the tree. He spent the night last night and my brother and him were in my brothers room and they had the door closed. They closed it cuz they were being loud and pissing me off. But this morning when i went in to wake them up i opend the door and had to step back it smelt so bad. I was like wow!
ahhh shiver... i dont understand how a kid can smell that bad.. you really have to smell it to believe it.
Its really annoying.. my house stinks horribly after he leaves. ahhh take a bath kid
yeah he needs to take a shower. ITS CALLED SOAP KID.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yeah you have no idea... i went and closed the door just cuz i cant take it... ahh its so bad!

Maxi

Flame Bait
Haha, yeah maybe you should teach him that water + soap is not that bad.

Screw teaching him. That's his parent's job.

Make fun of him for being smelly. I guarantee he'll do something about it then.

magnolia

Postaholic
swizeguy said:
I know right where u're comming from. We had neighbors who considered swimming in the lake a bath. Problem is, sometimes the lake is grodey. There are 5 kids in that family. They didn't clean anything, they never did the wash, and they sure as hell didn't shower. When they would come to our house they had to stay outside cuz otherwise we would go through a whole bottle of febreeze and it would still stink even with all the windows open. God they stunk. I'm so glad they had to move. Well, they're still in the community, but at least someone came in and tore down their damn house to build a new one.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah its pretty bad... ehh

Hey mag, how'd you lose your job?

magnolia

Postaholic
swizeguy said:
Yeah its pretty bad... ehh

Hey mag, how'd you lose your job?
I quit my job. I was tired of swimming in sick dirty water washing dishes.

shep

Local alcoholic
Write him an anonymous letter telling him he smell's like assholes and he will change his way's. :thumbsup:

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
blame his parents heh maybe they love the smell of odor caused by mold....maybe he takes showers but they never wash his clothes haha

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
swizeguy said:
Maybe he hasn't got a good ass wipin technique, and he's missin brown eye!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
shep said:
Write him an anonymous letter telling him he smell's like assholes and he will change his way's. :thumbsup:
rep points for that shep

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
shep said:
With Christmas around the corner you could give him anonymous TP, and soap with the letter...........

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just buy some febreeze, and spray it when he comes around. :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
smoke-it said:
Just buy some febreeze, and spray it when he comes around. :p
On him.
Or you can do what they do to prisoners in a turkish prison. Throw him in your shed, and hose him down.................
..................I'll never try to smuggle hash again.

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
i had somethin kinda like that, cept it was an old aunt of mine when i went to a family reunion. if you when within twenty feet of her it was like you shoved your head in a porta shitter. worse off is she came over and hugged me :mad: :thumbsdn:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
When he comes back over, why don't you just have some bath water ready with soap in it. Then when you see him shove him into the tub and throw some soap at him and pad lock the door so he can't come out until he washes his smells away...lol

swizeguy said:

ok thats fucked up and next time your brothers spending the night at his friends house. One problem you brother will come home and smell like crap!! :cool:

MaxPower said:
On him.
Or you can do what they do to prisoners in a turkish prison. Throw him in your shed, and hose him down.................
..................I'll never try to smuggle hash again.

a little harsh the kids like 10