WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Smile...

I hate it when people tell me to do that... "why aren't you smiling... it's a nice day... you're alive... be happy... blah blah fucking blah." it's fucking annoying... here's what i tell them: "I don't smile because i don't have anything to smile about." so they go on to say "oh, but you're alive... it's a beautiful day, the birds are singing blah blah blah." who fuckin' cares? yay... i'm alive... woop do fucking doo. i spend most of my time wishing i wasn't alive... i hate the sun, plainly because i have to work in it for 8 hours a day, and i hate birds... they annoy me. so, why the fuck should i smile? i didn't smile at my cousin's wedding... i didn't smile at my grad... i just don't smile. it's the way i am.

Tigredragon

Worthless Individual
Unforgiven said:
I hate it when people tell me to do that... "why aren't you smiling... it's a nice day... you're alive... be happy... blah blah fucking blah." it's fucking annoying... here's what i tell them: "I don't smile because i don't have anything to smile about." so they go on to say "oh, but you're alive... it's a beautiful day, the birds are singing blah blah blah." who fuckin' cares? yay... i'm alive... woop do fucking doo. i spend most of my time wishing i wasn't alive... i hate the sun, plainly because i have to work in it for 8 hours a day, and i hate birds... they annoy me. so, why the fuck should i smile? i didn't smile at my cousin's wedding... i didn't smile at my grad... i just don't smile. it's the way i am.

I bow to you and your almighty wisdom for your mind is like my own. :bowjapan:

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
i know what your saying dude, i have like 5 people at my job everyday telling me to smile....fucking annoying

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I smile a lot. Its fun... for some reason. I just tilted my head ay my monitor when I wrote that.

I guess I have a lot to smile about, but some times I just smile. Its probably because I think everything's so damn funny though...

</rant>

Tenderony
The thing that fucks me off is when people think your pissed off because you dont have a daft grin across your face.

"What's wrong" nothing. "There is I can tell. Your not smiling."

FUCK OFF!

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
unforgiven, u need something in ur life to MAKE you happy, cause obvuoisly this whole depression, not smiling thing wont come out as a happly ever after. strive and stetch as far out as u can to find the one thing that makes you happy, and when u do, do all u can not to loose it, good luck.

Unforgiven said:
people that tell you that are gay

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Unforgiven said:
There's a muscle condition that is fairly rare that makes it so all of your "smiling" muscles don't work. You should tell them that you have this muscle condition and are deeply offended that they would insult you in such a way.

i dont like to smile... I mean I will..If I am like with my friends and we are having like a blast of fun... but in like pictures and shyt I dont smile...ever...

RGN-dRaGoN said:
unforgiven, u need something in ur life to MAKE you happy, cause obvuoisly this whole depression, not smiling thing wont come out as a happly ever after. strive and stetch as far out as u can to find the one thing that makes you happy, and when u do, do all u can not to loose it, good luck.
oh, i can be happy... sometimes. i just... don't smile. and it's been years since i've had what i can really call "fun"

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Halfpintrocker said:
i dont like to smile... I mean I will..If I am like with my friends and we are having like a blast of fun... but in like pictures and shyt I dont smile...ever...
You really need to write better and stop saying "And Like" in every sentence. Oh and learn how to spell shit.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
CuddleMuffin said:
You really need to write better and stop saying "And Like" in every sentence. Oh and learn how to spell shit.
she prly spelt shit like that on purpose...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
RGN-dRaGoN said:
she prly spelt shit like that on purpose...
who gives a fuck, oh god someone spelled shit wrong, god dam bastards. who cares, and FUCK SMILING

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
dude I hear the same thing every fucking day
I just came back from cedar point and Canada and most the time I just stood there staring around and shit like I didn't care and my friends I went with kept saying, "why do you look so down and depressed, we're at cedar point, you should be all happy"
I said, do I have to smile to have a good time? I'm always like that, no one can tell when I'm happy or down, it all looks like I"m pissed off or depressed about something 24/7, yet I had fun...roller coasters rock!...I just don't like to express happiness so it's not a big deal

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Don't worry, be happy

When ever you feel down. Just think of a clown about to eat cake. :thumbsup:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i hate clowns...jus can't absolutely stand them for some reason