WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

smiling news bastards

void

Banned - What an Asshat!

why do they stick the faces of the newreaders on those local news sites? and WHY are they always fucking grinning like demented bastards when the stories they are presenting are so bad?

http://www.wfmy.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=49803

it's news.. news is always bad, it's hardly like they can say "well we were just having a ball when we took those photos and had no idea that all the news we would have to report would be so bad."
cunts.
get a fucking serious face you small town news losers..

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
*Gives you a chill pill*

That's a picture, a logo, it's on their website, no atter what you click on they are up top, they aren't smiling at the picture.

Think.

this is really sad. i think the newsreaders only smile so they can be the nice local connection to the AP.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
WaFfLeS said:
*Gives you a chill pill*

That's a picture, a logo, it's on their website, no atter what you click on they are up top, they aren't smiling at the picture.

Think.
heard of humor?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
They're grinning, because while what they're reporting has happened to someone else; they get a fat paycheck, and play gold in Maui. I'd be grinning too.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
They're grinning, because while what they're reporting has happened to someone else; they get a fat paycheck, and play gold in Maui. I'd be grinning too.
i thought it was botox poisoning..