WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Smoking "the great evil

Big E

burner of random shit
ok heres the deal why do all nonsmokers think that they are intitled to tell smokers what they can and can not do, I mean I'm a smoker and I respect the rights of nonsmokers if you are a nonsmoker and I'am smoking and you do not like it all you have to do is ask me to move and I will but no they have to pass all these laws dictating where we can smoke. Ok if you are a smoker write back with your opinion and if you are a nonsmoker how you feel about smokers.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
there have been many threads about this.. they all end with me being wrong and the smokers being right.

there isn't much more to it. :happysad:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Big E said:
entitled?

back to topic:

I'm a nonsmoker but i love the smell of smoke for some time so it doesnt really bother me. Well, actually a smoker if you include smoking the hookah as smoking

Hookah rules:thumbsup:

young_d

Im_Ya_Uncle_biatch
I Agree

Im a smoker too and i respect non-smokers and their choice not to smoke, I dont smoke around young kids!
But then some non smokers tell you its bad for you and it will give you cancer and will take 10minuets off your life evrey time you have a smoke BUT they are the worst minutes of your life at the end so I know at least i wont be sitting in a wheelchair at 70 dribbling and shitting myself and having my christian grandson pushing me about! Lol

littleone

the short crazy one
I'm a nonsmoker. My boyfriend's a smoker. A smoker of more than just cigarettes. When he's in town, he smokes, and then I end up smelling like it at the end of the night. No cool. But I won't give him a kiss or get anywhere near his mouth within a half hour of his last cigarette. Is that bad? I think that it's a compromise.

Smoking isn't that bad. Smoking is okay, in moderation. Take care of yourself though. I won't go into why you should stop, or what's happening to your body, because I know that you already know. You've gotten the speech thousands of times before. Smoke on. Just not into my face.

I'm a non smoker .. I don't mind smokers - I'm 17 and generally I'm the only one who looks old enough to buy my buddies some smokes, and I do. I'm not going to say I like being in an enclosed space with smokers, but if it's a restaurant and you're on the other side of a divider, I don't really care. Just don't blow it in my face and everything will be chillin.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Non-smokers are just so amazed that people they know would suck on arsenic and other carcinogens, and pay a lot of money to off themselves.

I've watched people die from lung cancer, it's an awful fuckin way to go...

Sorry, smokers have a stupid, self-destructive side that is hard to comprehend...

There's a lot of things that I like the tastes and smells of and you don't see me carrying them around in my pockets, buying them every chance I get.

It probably doesn't help anything that I find the smell/taste of tobacco to be foul.

Non-smokers are just so amazed that people they know would suck on arsenic and other carcinogens, and pay a lot of money to off themselves.

I've watched people die from lung cancer, it's an awful fuckin way to go...

Sorry, smokers have a stupid, self-destructive side that is hard to comprehend...
True. Just remember that meat-eaters, motorists, sunbathers, drunkards, gun-owners, and the promiscuous are high-risk lifestyles as well, but you never see someone bitching at a chubster for stuffing his face with Papa John's while cruising in his SUV with the sunroof down after an all-nighter at the club with Charleton Heston and the bitches, now do you?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
voiceofreason said:
That about sums me up.

And I am a smoker. I have no problem not smoking around non smokers. Its a respect thing, think about it.

Big E

burner of random shit
paragon202 said:
but you never see someone bitching at a chubster for stuffing his face with Papa John's while cruising in his SUV with the sunroof down after an all-nighter at the club with Charleton Heston and the bitches, now do you?
Best point I've heard in a while you make an excellent point why don't we bitch at all the fat people but no everyone thinks that smokers have no respect but for themselves well we do just ask us we don't bite just dont be all like hey motherfucker put that goddamn Cigarette out or I'll put it out in your eye. Okay next time you see a smoker just ask them very nicely and they will move believe me.