WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Smoking

Who in here smokes... like cigarettes... and what type?? I started smoking like a couple years ago.. I smoke Camels... 305s... Marborlo...(however you spell that)so lets hear it...

....one more thing... this whole lung cancer... I dont get it.. cause most of the ppl I know that have been smoking almost all their life and havent had any problems... I mean like nothing... My grandparents have been smoking since they were like 15 and they are like 87 or so... So I dont know...Its all confusing... :question:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Halfpintrocker said:
Who in here smokes... like cigarettes... and what type?? I started smoking like a couple years ago.. I smoke Camels... 305s... Marborlo...(however you spell that)so lets hear it...

....one more thing... this whole lung cancer... I dont get it.. cause most of the ppl I know that have been smoking almost all their life and havent had any problems... I mean like nothing... My grandparents have been smoking since they were like 15 and they are like 87 or so... So I dont know...Its all confusing... :question:
It's nice that you take your medical advice based on your Grandparents.

Maybe you'd like to consider some facts from the real world, you know, for a change:
Surgeon General's Report 2004 — Fact Sheets

SGR 2004 Report

sorry this was not a post about why NOT to smoke and the causes it is a post about who does and what type they do... sorry... and my child came out fine... not anything wrong with her...

morelos

lexicon incognito
i smoke cigars and cigariilos non-habitually. i don't allow myself more than one instance of smoking per month, whether it's two puffs of a cigar or five back-to-back. because of this i've never become addicted to the most toxic stimulant on earth: nicotine.

~ dan ~

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I sometimes smoke when I'm drunk, but not very often. I also enjoy a nice cigar every once in a while. They just don't do much for me but give me a headache (this also includes smokeless tobacco).

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Halfpintrocker said:

This is where it gets confusing but there are the occasional person that is missing a certain enzyme in their system that keeps them from getting cancer from cigarettes. However, there is no way to know this unless you smoke and smoke and smoke. If you have that enzyme you get sick adn die at an early age or a horrible, painful death anyhow, If you don't have the enzyme you are a lucky POS. To me, it's not worth the risk to find out if I have the enzyme or not. It's not always hereditary so believe me your grandparents may be lucky and rare, but that does not mean you won't get sick....besides why should you or anyone else smoke and kill off the rest of us? There's better ways of relaxing than taking drugs (yes, nicotine and tobacco are drugs).

Meanwhile, instead of smoking why not just let a friend piss in your mouth? It's the same shit anyhow. :gun:

morelos

lexicon incognito
bitch said:
This is where it gets confusing but there are the occasional person that is missing a certain enzyme in their system that keeps them from getting cancer from cigarettes.
please substantiate this claim. i've never heard anything of it, and i would expect that i would have. thanks much

~ dan ~

morelos said:
i smoke cigars and cigariilos non-habitually. i don't allow myself more than one instance of smoking per month, whether it's two puffs of a cigar or five back-to-back. because of this i've never become addicted to the most toxic stimulant on earth: nicotine.

~ dan ~
That's exactly how I smoke. When I do, it's usually 2 to 4 Marlboro Reds with a friend. Getting addicted would suck. And I used to smoke the ganja but figured out it wasn't worth it when me and my friends almost got caught on a band trip. But the next day the supplier (my friend) got busted with a used foilee because he forgot to take it out of his pocket before we got to Six Flags. His dad had to drive all the way to San Antonio (3 hours) to pick him up...

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it

=D thank you i think this should help the tards figure out that smoking is bad and also tobacco companies r evil and they should do the world a favour and kill them selves cause that would b great ;)

morelos

lexicon incognito
whatever; i'll take a puff for you when i'm sitting down with my romeo y julieta tonight.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Infected_enigma said:
=D thank you i think this should help the tards figure out that smoking is bad and also tobacco companies r evil and they should do the world a favour and kill them selves cause that would b great ;)
Thanks

If you can't figure out that smoking is GOING TO KILL EARLY, OF A VERY PAINFUL DEATH THAT WILL LEAVE YOU GASPING LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER FOR YEARS, then you're probably too stupid too live, and it's probably best that you take yourself out of the gene pool anyway.

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Oh and also smoking is aboslutly disgusting and I know I would never date any one who did it (which i made the mistake of doing once and it like kissing a fucking ashtray)

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
my first exprience with smoking i swallowed the filter. . .

and from then on athsma boy has not touched another one

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
chubz said:
my first exprience with smoking i swallowed the filter. . .

and from then on athsma boy has not touched another one
Holy fuck u swallowed the filter...

I wanna know how the fuck u managed to do that?

morelos

lexicon incognito
Oh and also smoking is aboslutly disgusting and I know I would never date any one who did it (which i made the mistake of doing once and it like kissing a fucking ashtray)
so true. habitual smoking is nasty as fuck.

but again, the once-in-a-while cigar with drinks at a super bowl party or something is totally acceptable.

~ dan ~

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
it not one of my brightest moments. . . .

but on the first time i breathed in or bleew in it i dont know what the fuck i did but i inhaled too much and started to choke, and during said exprience i bit and swallowed the filter. . . cant say it was tasty

okay i think you all are miss understanding the point of this thread... okay there is a question here: who all smokes?? and If you do waht kind of cigarette do you smoke not why not to or how you think it is disgusting or whatever... so get ti straight I am seriously curious and I want to know...

morelos

lexicon incognito
ni99aruss - just stop. cold turkey. give yourself a time when you can dedicate ALL OF a two week period to it.

and just stop.

the echoes of the cravings decrease.

I dont know why I want to know I just do... basically everyone I know does it and I wanted to see who all on here does it so thats why I care... adn thanks alot.. for the whole nobody else cares about anything I do... Okay so are you saying that if I killed myself that no one would care?? that my family wouldnt care... that my bf and gf wouldnt care?? well sorry... that I mean that little to anyone on the god damn site... so wtf man... I didnt do shit to you... I put up this thread in Chit Chat not B&T so shut the fuck up!!