WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sneaky Sneaky

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I'm gonna take a break here for a moment to talk about a devious act commited by a group of cowards.

It has recently come to my attention that i've been branded with the hot iron of stupidity and now have a small 'S' shaped thing below all of my posts. I'd like to make it known here and now...I dont not affiliate myself in anyway with S.C.U.M. or any of the bitch-made offshoots such as S.P.U.N.K. This was clearly the final act of desparation.

I did not ask to be put into SCUM...I dont want to be in SCUM....Dont get me wrong...some of them are cool....but guys....This is just sad. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Its really cute...but...I'm actually truthfully sad for these kids. Come on guys...theres gotta be a more manly attack than this. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

damn it scum bags! leave big ck alone! he is our luke skywalker of the none scum people. he is fighting you scum bags single handed and winning, from what i can see. between him and DG they are fighting the good battle. the dark side has many evil tricks but the force is always stronger. DON'T GIVE IN BIG CK, YOU ARE OUR SECOND TO ONLY HOPE :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
damn it scum bags! leave big ck alone! he is our luke skywalker of the none scum people. he is fighting you scum bags single handed and winning, from what i can see. between him and DG they are fighting the good battle. the dark side has many evil tricks but the force is always stronger. DON'T GIVE IN BIG CK, YOU ARE OUR SECOND TO ONLY HOPE :rolleyes:
Nymph, I am your father. Join the darkside and together, we shall overthrow the emperor!

throws head back and laughs evily :upto: it will be my honor to help you in your quest on over throwing the dark side.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You aren't in S.C.U.M. You'd know if you were in S.C.U.M. You just have the badge to brand you.

:thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Awww...thats cute...you guys branded me with your little sticker? I suppose I just got "owned" huh? Let me guess....you run back to the tree fort and who ever "owned" the most people gets to wear the captains hat for the day....you won IckySticky :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

S.C.U.M.= The E-Little Rascals. :lol:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Yes, you've been pwned. Because when you become a S.C.U.M member, you automatically get pwned by S.P.U.N.K.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
Awww...thats cute...you guys branded me with your little sticker? I suppose I just got "owned" huh? Let me guess....you run back to the tree fort and who ever "owned" the most people gets to wear the captains hat for the day....you won IckySticky :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

S.C.U.M.= The E-Little Rascals. :lol:
The hee-man woman haters club.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
These arn't the SCUM you're looking for. Now move along.

jamesp

In Memory...
bigck3000 said:
Its really cute...but...I'm actually truthfully sad for these kids. Come on guys...theres gotta be a more manly attack than this. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:
it sounds more like a joke than an attack. im sure that if they wanted to attack someone, there would be enough left to identify the corpse.

jamesp

In Memory...
screw_ball said:
Yes, you've been pwned. Because when you become a S.C.U.M member, you automatically get pwned by S.P.U.N.K.
dude, spunk sucks more dick than Awaken trynig to escape the cock farm.

jamesp said:
dude, spunk sucks more dick than Awaken trynig to escape the cock farm.
Fuck, SPUNK just got pwned...

roffle.

Yeah, obviously bigck is too moronic to not realize that SCUM does not have the power to just give him the badge. :thumbsdn:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Awaken said:
Fuck, SPUNK just got pwned...

roffle.

Yeah, obviously bigck is too moronic to not realize that SCUM does not have the power to just give him the badge. :thumbsdn:
the plot thickens...

S.C.U.M, S.P.U.N.K, C.O.C.K, F.U.C.K - whatever... makes you an e-poof if you ask me...

Status
Not open for further replies.