*sniff* *sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Eastside said:
i dunno. what are you getting at with her?
dont worry dude im not flaming....im just tryin to see where that queff came from....

p.s. don't say it was from Awakens mom...jamesp took her out 2 hours ago...my car windows look really foggy right now

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
dont worry dude im not flaming....im just tryin to see where that queff came from....

p.s. don't say it was from Awakens mom...jamesp took her out 2 hours ago...my car windows look really foggy right now

LMFAO! thats pretty funny

Awaken

God
DIZNUTS said:

Are you trying to start something, DIZLILNUTS? If so, you're failing. Unforgiven is correct. It's old and lame. Almost as old as YOUR MOM!!! :o

:thumbsdn:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:
Are you trying to start something, DIZLILNUTS? If so, you're failing. Unforgiven is correct. It's old and lame. Almost as old as YOUR MOM!!! :o

:thumbsdn:
my mom may be old but she still 25 years younger you fucking test tube baby :thumbsdn:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
A pussy fart is a refreshing fragrance and a good phenominal wakeup to anyones day. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
oh, it'll wake you up alright, then fucking make you wanna die.

:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.