Snoring

Magoo

Hoodrat
Dont U Just Fucking Hate It When You On Holiday And Ur Mum And Dad Snore There Fucking Heads Off And Keep U Up All Night

Damn!

The entire world stinks
yeah, it's fucked. I remember that the only thing I could do is to put those things in your ear so you can't hear the shit, or just go sleep in another room.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Magoo said:
Dont U Just Fucking Hate It When You On Holiday And Ur Mum And Dad Snore There Fucking Heads Off And Keep U Up All Night
Try putting a rag in there mouths. If that doesn't work, Kill them.
Then you won't have to worry about them snoring anymore. :sword:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Try putting a rag in there mouths. If that doesn't work, Kill them.
Then you won't have to worry about them snoring anymore. :sword:
Now that makes a great idea...I can see the headlines now....

Snoring Sleeper Serial Killer....or Murdered for Snoring....

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
He won't have to deal with the snoring problem, anymore.
Afterwards, he'll get free room & board all to himself for the rest of his life.
What a deal. You killed two birds with one stone.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
What I always do is throw on a pillow on his face, he eventually rolls over and breathes through his nose.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Magoo said:
tell them to go on a diet and lose some wegiht so they wont snore anymore.. if it doesnt make them stop snoring atleast it will keep them occupied for alittle bit. :thumbsup:

Unforgiven

That Guy
dustinzgirl said:
Now that makes a great idea...I can see the headlines now....

Snoring Sleeper Serial Killer....or Murdered for Snoring....
Killer on the Loose... Snorers of the World Beware :)

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
omfg my mom snores all the time. usually i throw a pillow at her or go over there and shake her and say "shutup already!". i hate going on trips bc i can never get to sleep. :mad:

magnolia

Postaholic
Try having ur dad snoring benieth u, ur brothers snoring in the rooms next to u and ur sister snoring in her room. It's like a fricken snoring symphony at my house.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
record them snoring one night then put the volume as load as it gets and put it in there bed room so they no how u feel and if they dont take aeffort to stop it then the only realistic thing to do is to kill them.

Magoo

Hoodrat
the room we slept in was suppose to be 2 rooms but it was 1 massive room with a sliding door in the middle wen they were snoring i just kicked the door to fuck till they woke up, then i played some shitty songs on repeat to piss them off

thomasca

Clitpickle
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
He won't have to deal with the snoring problem, anymore.
Afterwards, he'll get free room & board all to himself for the rest of his life.
What a deal. You killed two birds with one stone.
That is best idea I've ever heard.