Snoring

Magoo

Hoodrat
12
0
0
Dont U Just Fucking Hate It When You On Holiday And Ur Mum And Dad Snore There Fucking Heads Off And Keep U Up All Night
 

Damn!

The entire world stinks
5
0
0
yeah, it's fucked. I remember that the only thing I could do is to put those things in your ear so you can't hear the shit, or just go sleep in another room.
 

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
315
0
0
Magoo said:
Dont U Just Fucking Hate It When You On Holiday And Ur Mum And Dad Snore There Fucking Heads Off And Keep U Up All Night
Try putting a rag in there mouths. If that doesn't work, Kill them.
Then you won't have to worry about them snoring anymore. :sword:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Try putting a rag in there mouths. If that doesn't work, Kill them.
Then you won't have to worry about them snoring anymore. :sword:
Now that makes a great idea...I can see the headlines now....

Snoring Sleeper Serial Killer....or Murdered for Snoring....
 

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
315
0
0
He won't have to deal with the snoring problem, anymore.
Afterwards, he'll get free room & board all to himself for the rest of his life.
What a deal. You killed two birds with one stone.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
What I always do is throw on a pillow on his face, he eventually rolls over and breathes through his nose.
 

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
Magoo said:
Dont U Just Fucking Hate It When You On Holiday And Ur Mum And Dad Snore There Fucking Heads Off And Keep U Up All Night
tell them to go on a diet and lose some wegiht so they wont snore anymore.. if it doesnt make them stop snoring atleast it will keep them occupied for alittle bit. :thumbsup:
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,086
702
562
dustinzgirl said:
Now that makes a great idea...I can see the headlines now....

Snoring Sleeper Serial Killer....or Murdered for Snoring....
Killer on the Loose... Snorers of the World Beware :)
 

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
277
0
0
omfg my mom snores all the time. usually i throw a pillow at her or go over there and shake her and say "shutup already!". i hate going on trips bc i can never get to sleep. :mad:
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
62
112
Try having ur dad snoring benieth u, ur brothers snoring in the rooms next to u and ur sister snoring in her room. It's like a fricken snoring symphony at my house.
 

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
502
0
0
record them snoring one night then put the volume as load as it gets and put it in there bed room so they no how u feel and if they dont take aeffort to stop it then the only realistic thing to do is to kill them.
 

Magoo

Hoodrat
12
0
0
the room we slept in was suppose to be 2 rooms but it was 1 massive room with a sliding door in the middle wen they were snoring i just kicked the door to fuck till they woke up, then i played some shitty songs on repeat to piss them off
 

thomasca

Clitpickle
69
0
0
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
He won't have to deal with the snoring problem, anymore.
Afterwards, he'll get free room & board all to himself for the rest of his life.
What a deal. You killed two birds with one stone.
That is best idea I've ever heard.