WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

snuggley soft and oh-so-sweet!

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
jamesp said:
dude, your a fucking dickhead, go do the world a favor and die....:sword:
HAHA!! good to find a nerve.... a dickhead, never been called that before....
oh and sorry to dissapoint you , but i think i'll stick around a while... fuck the world, and people like you ;)

magnolia

Postaholic
jamesp said:
please, go spread your disease elsewhere.
thanks for the rescue, but they are kindof right, even though they were harsh. I got too defensive and got all hot under the collar. I try not to get that way, but I snapped. Thanks though. :) It's good to know I have a friend in here.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
magnolia said:
thanks for the rescue, but they are kindof right, even though they were harsh. I got too defensive and got all hot under the collar. I try not to get that way, but I snapped. Thanks though. :) It's good to know I have a friend in here.
hey now, where all freinds here, just freinds that fight, bite, and piss on one anougher....
;)
you shouldn't take anything here personaly, and yes..... sleep could help

magnolia

Postaholic
hey, screw u jack, chill out urself! Ur over a year younger than me. Where did all ur anger come from?

magnolia

Postaholic
what's up? I agree, some good long sleep would help. A lot. but school sucks and it starts way 2 early.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
magnolia said:
hey, screw u jack, chill out urself! Ur over a year younger than me. Where did all ur anger come from?
I'm not angry! just "bored"...... and really, i wish you felt the love, i wasn't tring to ruffle your feathers, just offereing advice in my own little way

magnolia

Postaholic
I know, I'm much better now. I feel like someone just stuck me with a tranquelizer dart. I'm stressed cuz my sis. came home tonight from a year away at school and she's already being a major bitch. She's only been here 4 hrs. and she hates us all and wants to go back. Long summer here I come. And I am feeling the love now. Forgive my outburst. We're all bored on here tonight.

magnolia

Postaholic
I've got to go to bed now cuz I've gadda be up at 6 am. Good night all. Sorry to ruffle feathers this late. Sweet dreams! Peace and Luv! Bye.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
screw_you_jack said:
Holy shit, hun, i'm am a woman, and the fact that you are that easily offended and blame it on ur "womanness" is embarrassment for me as a female. Grow up, you act like I'm the child but i was not personally attaching you, although now, i think ur a little high stung and probably could handle some "tender" care by ur significant other.... Or maybe some chocolate.....
But you really do need to chill out
Nice Post!! To the point, and not offensive. I don't understand why the responses are so defensive. I say Cat fight!! But that's just me. Again~ Well put.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Broken said:
Nice Post!! To the point, and not offensive. I don't understand why the responses are so defensive. I say Cat fight!! But that's just me. Again~ Well put.
you know, cat fights just don't happen enough in life...... i feel the need to pull some hair....lol

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
screw_you_jack said:
you know, cat fights just don't happen enough in life...... i feel the need to pull some hair....lol
There's actually some depth to this topic. Female vs. Male breaking point and reactions.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Oh please

A bitch tried to pull my hair once... she found out real fast that a girl who lives in platform shoes and runes every day is no match... one kick to the stomace and the bitch let go then I fucking pulled some hair and ripped her braids out in handfulls.. and let me tell you what nothing feels better then pounding your fist into some little bitch's face and beating her head into the ground... While you teach her how the REAL woman fight...

screw the I am going to slap you shit... you want to fight me.... take me on.... you better be able to fight like a boy and handel your own..

My grandfather once told me...

"There is no such thing as a fair fight, you either fight to win or you fight to lose... you chose."

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
_Kitana_ said:
Oh please

A bitch tried to pull my hair once... she found out real fast that a girl who lives in platform shoes and runes every day is no match... one kick to the stomace and the bitch let go then I fucking pulled some hair and ripped her braids out in handfulls.. and let me tell you what nothing feels better then pounding your fist into some little bitch's face and beating her head into the ground... While you teach her how the REAL woman fight...

screw the I am going to slap you shit... you want to fight me.... take me on.... you better be able to fight like a boy and handel your own..

My grandfather once told me...

"There is no such thing as a fair fight, you either fight to win or you fight to lose... you chose."
HAHA!!! you know, i kinda like ya, too bad i have to kick ur ass!!!lol, it was a joke.. haha, ever hread one of thoses? hair pulln is saddly stupid.... and i fight hard, and not fair..... you wanna bring it on bring it..... but bring ur bandaids :mfinger: ;)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
...and bring cash, because I don't take American Express, and I'm not kickin' your ass for free!!!

God there's nothing like a good scrap, gettin' busted upside the head and tastin' your own blood, game on.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
screw_you_jack said:
HAHA!!! you know, i kinda like ya, too bad i have to kick ur ass!!!lol, it was a joke.. haha, ever hread one of thoses? hair pulln is saddly stupid.... and i fight hard, and not fair..... you wanna bring it on bring it..... but bring ur bandaids :mfinger: ;)
Yeah... you might need extra bandaids...

Just remember I fight with the boys...

:)

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
_Kitana_ said:
Yeah... you might need extra bandaids...

Just remember I fight with the boys...

:)
I have four older brothers... oldest is 36... and two younger..... i fight a lot with boys to...... and i hit girls.... so yah.... meet you on the corner... 11 o'clock.... see ya there chicky ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
screw_you_jack said:
I have four older brothers... oldest is 36... and two younger..... i fight a lot with boys to...... and i hit girls.... so yah.... meet you on the corner... 11 o'clock.... see ya there chicky ;)
What the fuck is a chicky lol....

Don't think i am one of those been called a lot of things in my day but chicky isn't one of them....

maybe I am an Angel and a fucking ball busting motherfucking bitch

but i am no chicky... hunny you understand now...

hehe

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
^ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
u hit girlswowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowlettaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaswoccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccmother of helldick headCOLOR=Red]holyshit[/COLOR]

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
_Kitana_ said:
What the fuck is a chicky lol....

Don't think i am one of those been called a lot of things in my day but chicky isn't one of them....

maybe I am an Angel and a fucking ball busting motherfucking bitch

but i am no chicky... hunny you understand now...

hehe
chicky is just the way to say chick without being rude.... i don't know... i pull shit like that out of my ass all the time..... i could just call you girly if you pefere

Unforgiven

That Guy
yowatupdogg said:
^ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
u hit girlswowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowlettaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaswoccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccmother of helldick headCOLOR=Red]holyshit[/COLOR]
taint not this thread with your putrid stench