WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

so anyone

so does anyone here like hitler? just wondering, im bored so just making conversation.does anyone like anyone here like any of those old dictators?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
iamegan said:
so does anyone here like hitler? just wondering, im bored so just making conversation.so anyone like anyone here like any of those old dictators?
Now I see why you're apologizing!

Easty

Click click boom
fuck hitler, fuck stalin, fuck mussolini, fuck them all. why the hell would you bring up such a stupid thread?

:gun: hitler

stalin :sword:

mussolini :bomb:

castro :thumbsdn:

cuz i was bored

Eastside said:
fuck hitler, fuck stalin, fuck mussolini, fuck them all. why the hell would you bring up such a stupid thread?

:gun: hitler

stalin :sword:

mussolini :bomb:

castro :thumbsdn:
dude i was bored i had to think of something

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Lenin > Stalin by far. Not a dictator, but he would OWN stalin in a fistfight.

keebs

Particinator
iamegan said:
so does anyone here like hitler? just wondering, im bored so just making conversation.does anyone like anyone here like any of those old dictators?
its not cool to make light of hitler. he is one of the worst things ever to happen in history. :thumbsdn:

Easty

Click click boom
if you're bored you dont need to throw a thread up with the first dumbass idea that popped into your head. visit the other threads, speak your mind, and get on with it.

ps: hitler's a pussy

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I bet ya lenin could PWN hitler in a fist fight too... Lenin looks like the kind of guy who would walk around calm, but if you got up all in his face he'd kock you out

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Boycott said:
I bet ya lenin could PWN hitler in a fist fight too... Lenin looks like the kind of guy who would walk around calm, but if you got up all in his face he'd kock you out
yea yo me and Lenin used to chill back in the day....he was a crazy ass mofo......hold up are you talkin about my friend who is like 22 now or the dead guy?

Jung

???
Premium
iamegan said:
Posts like these make your apology pointless.
You don't have to post just for the sake of it. If you don't have anything decent to say, you should go work on your multiplication tables.

Please start making better posts, with more content.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
iamegan said:
Use the force,

THINK B-FORE YOU FUCKING POST NOOB!

NOW THINK HARDER!

DOES IT FUCKING HURT THAT BAD??

Boycott

Soul Doubt
DIZNUTS said:
yea yo me and Lenin used to chill back in the day....he was a crazy ass mofo......hold up are you talkin about my friend who is like 22 now or the dead guy?

VS.

Vladimir vs. Joseph in the FIGHT OF THE CENTURY.

TwisT said:
Use the force,

THINK B-FORE YOU FUCKING POST NOOB!

NOW THINK HARDER!

DOES IT FUCKING HURT THAT BAD??

Whoo, a little hard on the eyes there bud. Cool it.

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
Boycott said:
VS.

Vladimir vs. Joseph in the FIGHT OF THE CENTURY.
Dude $10.00 on lenin. I mean look at his fucking face. I think you could ram a fucking freight train into that thing without it even budging.

Jung

???
Premium
Eastside said:
why the hell would you bring up such a stupid thread?
I'm guessing because 4/20 is Hitlers birthday, and iamegan is kind of slow.