WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

so anyways

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I rented a moving van at 80$ a day thinking I will be able to get it all done in one day. NOPE. so now I am sitting here staring at my big huge house that is only half way done. I need some valium. percocet. darvocet. selma. something.

Ok here's what u do: :thumbsup: either borrow a friend's van or rent the van for another 2 days or rent a moving truck (18 wheeler) and move all ur stuff in that... :D :mad: :bomb:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
DrummerDude said:
Ok here's what u do: :thumbsup: either borrow a friend's van or rent the van for another 2 days or rent a moving truck (18 wheeler) and move all ur stuff in that... :D :mad: :bomb:
cant drive an 18 wheeler yet, but I have the largest moving van available its like almost 20 ft. im just being lazy.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DrummerDude said:
She needs to get a lorry, and some large muscular, greased up guys to move her stuff. Then she can sit in the front yard, sipping a martini, watching "boy toys on parade". :thumbsup:

CL will get some major action that night.

DG I hope you find my input is constructive.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
She needs to get a lorry, and some large muscular, greased up guys to move her stuff. Then she can sit in the front yard, sipping a martini, watching "boy toys on parade". :thumbsup:

CL will get some major action that night.

DG I hope you find my input is constructive.
lmao, you are always constructive, you do need to work on you practicality of your advice.
:thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
I rented a moving van at 80$ a day thinking I will be able to get it all done in one day. NOPE. so now I am sitting here staring at my big huge house that is only half way done. I need some valium. percocet. darvocet. selma. something.
Sounds like something my wife would do, lol ... try to move the entire house in a day by herself with 4 toddlers running wild.

frax

Flame Bait
your problem starts at the begining don't rent the truck after 8Am its a waste of money so rent the truck At say round 6Am then move everything that day pack the loads as full as you can (and remember if there is no passenger then there is room for about 3 more boxes) then return the truck as soon as you finish even if it is 3 in the mornin. ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
Sounds like something my wife would do, lol ... try to move the entire house in a day by herself with 4 toddlers running wild.
Yeah, that is me. 'cept I ditched the kids with family. lol.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
dustinzgirl said:
I need some valium. percocet. darvocet. selma. something.
selma hayek Or Selma NC... Why am I hooked on these NC towns?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
lmao, you are always constructive, you do need to work on you practicality of your advice.
:thumbsup:
Thanks for the advice. (baby steps)

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
dustinzgirl said:
ive got 10mg valium for 2$ each =) lol 1$ for you though hehe it will be a WTF.com discount :p

dustinzgirl said:
i'll help... i only charge 40 bucks an hour :)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
If I lived by you, shit, I'd help you do it for free.