WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

so besides killing him how do you...

#1
how do you show your sisters boy friends friend that if he makes one more crack at your life stile that you will kill him, with out affending you sis or her bf
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,602
1,298
387
#2
Who cares, lay it down, and get it out of the way. It'll clear the tension. That way you can get over it. So just tell him off. You act like your sister hasn't ever been mad at you before. Just make sure to brush up on your English, if that is the language you plan on berating the asshole in.
 
#3
sigh

I meen I have seen this guy like only 4 times and every time he has somthing new to say to me. his new thing is to say that I have to much time on my hands and I watch to much tv while in the meen time he is trying to find out a way to hack into some sort of thing so he can play a stupid game on the internet or what ever
 

Ctoit

Tenderony
428
1
0
#4
You tell him........shut the fuck up before I kick your ass...........and if your sister has a problem with that she has issues........you're her brother and that should come first.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,602
1,298
387
#5
Ctoit said:
You tell him........shut the fuck up before I kick your ass...........and if your sister has a problem with that she has issues........you're her brother and that should come first.
*sister

note the little
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,602
1,298
387
#7
How does a guy who you've only met 4 times get on your nerves? Straight up tell him off. You can speak can't you?
 

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
217
0
0
#9
Earth Rester said:
how do you show your sisters boy friends friend that if he makes one more crack at your life stile that you will kill him, with out affending you sis or her bf

Depends on who's stomping grounds you are on. If it's on yours tell the get a life and kick him out. If it's on his, just don't go there. But tell your sister first how you feel so it's not a big shock to her when you blow up the guy.
 

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
395
0
0
#10
Earth Rester said:
I meen I have seen this guy like only 4 times and every time he has somthing new to say to me. his new thing is to say that I have to much time on my hands and I watch to much tv while in the meen time he is trying to find out a way to hack into some sort of thing so he can play a stupid game on the internet or what ever
Yeah what's the deal. He sounds like a whiney little bitch.
Do your sister a favor and get rid of him.

Why does he fucking care so much anyway? Sounds like he wants to bone you too.
 
#11
its my house, my sis 5 years older then me, and I have told her. I was so kind to actualy wate till the morn after so I could tell her and chris (her bf) with out making a storm but it all blew up in my face and all my sis could say is that none of it was an insult and that she says it to her friends all the time. First off I could see it more funny if a friend of mine said it and second what kind of friends say that sort of thing
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,602
1,298
387
#12
So... you're mad at someone you don't know, for telling you that you don't have a life. I'm beginning to understand. Maybe you should get a life, or if HE is being hypocritical, call him out on it. There really isn't anything else you could do. Except maybe grow up and not give a fuck about what people you don't even know think.
 

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
395
0
0
#13
Earth Rester said:
its my house, my sis 5 years older then me, and I have told her. I was so kind to actualy wate till the morn after so I could tell her and chris (her bf) with out making a storm but it all blew up in my face and all my sis could say is that none of it was an insult and that she says it to her friends all the time. First off I could see it more funny if a friend of mine said it and second what kind of friends say that sort of thing
I'm not sure what you just said...

but I still think you should stab this Chris fellow.
 
#14
with the stabing thing I have thought about it many times but no matter how much I hate him I wish not to hurt my sister phisicaly, mentaly, or emotionaly.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,602
1,298
387
#15
Earth Rester said:
with the stabing thing I have thought about it many times but no matter how much I hate him I wish not to hurt my sister phisicaly, mentaly, or emotionaly.
You aren't a true sister then. Sisters are supposed to get into hairpulling fights and bitch at each other constantly. Thus, friends are a welcome refuge, and the world is a welcoming place.
 
#16
BrIONwoshMunky said:
You aren't a true sister then. Sisters are supposed to get into hairpulling fights and bitch at each other constantly. Thus, friends are a welcome refuge, and the world is a welcoming place.
oh god do we fight all the time I cant think of a time we dont fight, but usaly its about small stuff, I never really hate her....if you ask me no one can really ever hate blood, you can not like them or even love them but you cant hate them.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,602
1,298
387
#17
Earth Rester said:
oh god do we fight all the time I cant think of a time we dont fight, but usaly its about small stuff, I never really hate her....if you ask me no one can really ever hate blood, you can not like them or even love them but you cant hate them.
Well there you have it... just go off on the bastard. If you two fight, whats one more litle spat.
 
#18
its harder then that I just cant do that...there is a thin line between to much and almost to much and for me to do that would be to much and compleatly break the bond me and my sis have thus I dont have her to rely on if I need somthing
 

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
217
0
0
#19
Earth Rester said:
its my house, my sis 5 years older then me, and I have told her. I was so kind to actualy wate till the morn after so I could tell her and chris (her bf) with out making a storm but it all blew up in my face and all my sis could say is that none of it was an insult and that she says it to her friends all the time. First off I could see it more funny if a friend of mine said it and second what kind of friends say that sort of thing

Well now that you have told her, do your thing. Your sis will be mad for a while but she'll get over it, they always do. And then maybe she will see how serious you are that what this guy is saying hurts you. And if that doesn't work, then leave the room, or the house when the ass shows up. Go hang with people you like being around, instead of being around someone that you hate.