WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines So, Bush Wins, Now What?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
voiceofreason said:
Me thinks there will be a uprising if we get 4 more years...

What say you?
Hope there is not. I just want a president that is honest, tough, and has common sense, that does not put himself in a position where he is so coddled by his secretaries and staff that he can not even keep up with current events. If we cant put a good woman up for the presidency, lets at least try to get a real man.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
I just want a president that is honest, tough, and has common sense, that does not put himself in a position where he is so coddled by his secretaries and staff that he can not even keep up with current events.
You are not asking for much, are you!
:)

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i seriously hope we dont have another 4 years of bush. America is a huge world power and we need someone that is strong and a good representation of America. Right now i dont think we have a good choise either way. I am really disapointed in the choises that where made for the candidates.. It was rather pathetic in my mind. But i just think anyone would be better then bush.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
swizeguy said:
i seriously hope we dont have another 4 years of bush. America is a huge world power and we need someone that is strong and a good representation of America. Right now i dont think we have a good choise either way. I am really disapointed in the choises that where made for the candidates.. It was rather pathetic in my mind. But i just think anyone would be better then bush.

you can write me in for presidency! I would love to see that on the news...

blah blah blah and 120 write ins for dustinzgirl at wtf.com

swizeguy

How dare you!?
haha wouldnt that be funny. I dont think they would even say ppl that were voted for if they have less then 5%

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
you can write me in for presidency! I would love to see that on the news...

blah blah blah and 120 write ins for dustinzgirl at wtf.com
LOL a WTFucker, running for president?

Imagine the debates:
DG
"The president has been delinquent in his duties, and has lied to the people. There are no WMD's, he can't say Nuclear, and he makes up his own words. He's an asshat!"

Bush
"STFU N00b!!! You're such a fucking N00b!!! BAN HER......SOMEONE BAN HER!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
LOL a WTFucker, running for president?

Imagine the debates:
DG
"The president has been delinquent in his duties, and has lied to the people. There are no WMD's, he can't say Nuclear, and he makes up his own words. He's an asshat!"

Bush
"STFU N00b!!! You're such a fucking N00b!!! BAN HER......SOMEONE BAN HER!!!
OMG I laughed so hard! I can so see that...I would even wear a wtf.com business suit. you mods could be my secretaries and brit and jason my advisory council....yeah...I could do it....I have way better debating skills than either bush or kerry. besides, I look better in black than they do.

morelos

lexicon incognito
bush wins (aka steals) another four years?

draft comes, i disappear to canada, eh. i'm still young enough and i'm unclear on how they'll select candidates for the draft.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:

draft comes, i disappear to canada, eh. i'm still young enough and i'm unclear on how they'll select candidates for the draft.
That's ok, they have the Internet in Canada, it's just slower and smells like Maple syrup...

morelos

lexicon incognito
bahaahhahahah... problem is i'd have to lose my identity along the way.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
OMG I laughed so hard! I can so see that...I would even wear a wtf.com business suit. you mods could be my secretaries and brit and jason my advisory council.....
Ok, now it's turning into a psycho-sexual dominatrix fetish. :)
Poor CL, he's going to take the brunt of this one.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
morelos said:

electoral college... isn't stealing.. move on... you are smart enough to understand that the draft talk was all politicly motivated and untrue...

swizeguy

How dare you!?
my aunt was telling me about the actual court case where it was proven that bush did not win the state of florida. I will have to ask her to send me the full story and stuff... but if bush managed to do it once wouldnt surprize me if the dickface did it again.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
Trick me once shame on you, trick me twice shame on me
or you could quote good ol' dubya:
There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once -- shame on -- shame on you. You fool me, you can't get fooled again
words of wisdom

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once -- shame on -- shame on you. You fool me, you can't get fooled again

Words to live by...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
swizeguy said:
my aunt was telling me about the actual court case where it was proven that bush did not win the state of florida. I will have to ask her to send me the full story and stuff... but if bush managed to do it once wouldnt surprize me if the dickface did it again.
Did your aunt also happen to mention that the company that makes the voting machines "Texas based Diebold" Is also a major financial contributor to the republican party, and the CEO (Walden W. O'Dell), is a close personal friend and former business partner of George W Bush?
Did she also mention that when the accuracy of the machines was in question it was Diebold that checked them out?