WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So heres the situation

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, I've recently started to hang out with his chick named B (we'll just leave it at that for several reasons),
Anyways, she just recently broke up with her boyfriend because of a stupid arguement... Anyhow, shes still kind of obbessed with him, and I can tell that she is.. But I kinda like this chick, but I don't know how I would step into it, Like i don't want to intrude and make myself look like a dumbass. I mean we get along real well, we have fun, we laugh and shit. But I kinda want something more, but I also don't want to intrude on her.
Arghhhh..Fucking A'.

Your right you should not intrude. Besides do you really want to get this girl off the rebound? This may impede the chances of your relationships growth. Stay friends until the time is right. Then move forward with your feelings. Because if you don’t, and she is still obsessed with her ex, you may end up losing the friendship, along with any chance you had at something more. Although, I would suggest talking to her about him. This way you know where she stands. Good luck. :thumbsup:

BTW: An Intelligent man never takes my advise. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
Your right you should not intrude. Besides do you really want to get this girl off the rebound? This may impede the chances of your relationships growth. Stay friends until the time is right. Then move forward with your feelings. Because if you don’t, and she is still obsessed with her ex, you may end up losing the friendship, along with any chance you had at something more. Although, I would suggest talking to her about him. This way you know where she stands. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Well, I kinda want to get her when shes single, but I also don't wan't to intrude on her if shes still obsessed with her ex. I was thinking after a while to take her to a movie and a dinner and then lay it then. I just hope then, she feels the same way I do and it doesn't make me look like a desperate idiot either..

Smoke said:
Well, I kinda want to get her when shes single, but I also don't wan't to intrude on her if shes still obsessed with her ex. I was thinking after a while to take her to a movie and a dinner and then lay it then. I just hope then, she feels the same way I do and it doesn't make me look like a desperate idiot either..

Don't worry about how it looks. All that matters is how you feel. You'll be fine, just make sure that when the time comes, you are honest about whats on your mind.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah no kidding.. I'll just wait the perfect time then..

Smoke said:
Yeah no kidding.. I'll just wait the perfect time then..
See you don't need advice after all. I'll bet things work out for you in the end. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Or so I hope.. I mean we have alot of similar interests and some different tastes in things, but what relationship doesn't? She just needs to make up her mind not to be so obssessive..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Just take it slow and hope for the best. I mean you can't really say "You can't talk to him. If you do I'll slit your throat." Just take it slow, But then again why listen to me. Ignore everything I just said.

In fisherman terms, reel her in. If your hanging out with her and she starts talking about him, tell her to move on. "Why are you always talking about him?" or "Get over it." are methods I'd use, but with caution. Play it cool. Play it cool.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Worst feeling on earth, watching a girl you like break up with her boyfriend, then you don't move in cause you don't want to be an asshole too. Then she hooks up with someone else and the shit cycle continues. You never know till you try. Do you really want her friendship or will it just piss you off in the end?

bnccoder

Postaholic
1. keep fucking girl A
2. procrasination is like masturbation you're only fucking yourself
3. give girl B some time but make a move while the iron is hot because sitting on your hands for to long just leads to ideas like "The Stranger"
4. keep girl A and girl B apart at all costs ex girlfriends "talking" is never good

Easty

Click click boom
im kinda in the same situation, only the chick is in a relationship with this dude. the guy is a year older and looks like his balls havent dropped yet. he doesnt want a serious relationship and they dont claim to be dating. she wants to be dating/going out. he doesnt. i want her to know that i like her and ive been trying to talk to her alone for a while. whatcha think i should do? the guys such a douche. :(

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Taylor_Blade said:

that is actually good advice. wait it out for the best results

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
so'd you decide to jump on "B"? lol did you scare her off?

anyways, you don't want to be the rebound guy. but you don't want to be "friends" w/ this chic for so long she forgets you're the opposite sex. somewhere in between...GL