WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

so how is it without me?

Has my absence affected you, and how?


  • Total voters
    35

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#1
be honest, how is it without me? have i made an impact on anyone, positive or negative? i'm sorry to have detached so completely from this online community, due to the overwhelming new teaching position i've acquired. i miss you guys.

~ dan ~
 
#3
morelos said:
be honest, how is it without me? have i made an impact on anyone, positive or negative? i'm sorry to have detached so completely from this online community, due to the overwhelming new teaching position i've acquired. i miss you guys.

~ dan ~
you were gone? lol sorry i did'nt even know.
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#4
You aren't here to back me up... or contradict me.. I have been deeply affected in a negative way..
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#6
morelos said:
be honest, how is it without me? have i made an impact on anyone, positive or negative? i'm sorry to have detached so completely from this online community, due to the overwhelming new teaching position i've acquired. i miss you guys.

~ dan ~
Who are U?







Didn't even realize you were gone! Go back to your cave. :eyes:
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#7
I'm trying to keep "hope alive" in your absence, but it's not easy. We've got a few good thinking brains, and the rest is just life on the retard farm...

Here are some Issues highlights:

  • Pachyderm is getting disillusioned AGAIN about politics
  • Seems like everyone is flipping Ralph Nader the bird
  • MaxPower and DanGeo23 believe "incorrectly" the North Korea did not set off a Nuke, Skyline-Cobra & I have that right.
  • Kitana has been dangerously quiet
  • RedOctober has gone completely over the edge, and is trying to fight opression with song lyrics
  • Shurikane is apparently into some "Furry" shit
Hurry back....
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#8
I've noticed and been disappointed that you were missing.

:thumbsup:
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#9
I miss ya Mo_Mo...

another Highlight...


*~* most of VOR's posts consist of a cut and pasted article... ohhhh... wait.. nope nothing has changed...

what grade are you teachin?
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,366
487
#10
Well I missed your wit, but didn't question your absence because I figured you were too busy for the likes of us.

I feel your absence has impacted me in a negative manner.
WELFuCkyOuME Back.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,952
0
0
#12
thanks guys; i'm not actually back, just to be clear on that. i just have a moment to breathe and wanted to check in with the people.

someone asked me what i'm teaching.

here goes.

i was originally hired to design and teach a special algebra I and supplement curriculum (a.k.a. "big bucks"), but while i was helping with the programming of this special curriculum, i was reassigned to teach nothing but high school Geometry (three classes) and Algebra II / Trig (two classes) (the two are combined in california, and generally students learn most of their trigonometry in a pre-calculus class. the algebra ii / trig courses are usually geared to prepare students for college algebra courses).

now i've been reassigned, yet AGAIN, during week 4. not only am i going to be teaching the three geometries, but i have been reduced to one algebra II / Trig and they've added one of the Algebra I courses i designed.

only, it's a 'sheltered' class, which means it's full of people for whom English is not their first language. and i have to teach to the timeline i helped write. and i have to teach to standardized tests that someone else wrote. all using everything but the english language.

i find myself pulling 12 to 16 hour days, frequently. it's going to break my heart to lose the trigonometry class they took from me. those kids were all so wonderful. :/

argh.

~ dan ~
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#13
man..maybe youll be able to help me with my linear algebra HW...and next semm..with matreces..? might double up with discrete....:/
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#14
It's quiet and not so informative. We miss u man. Pm me and tell me how u like ur new job. I'd love to hear from ya!
~Maggie~
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#15
morelos said:
be honest, how is it without me? have i made an impact on anyone, positive or negative? i'm sorry to have detached so completely from this online community, due to the overwhelming new teaching position i've acquired. i miss you guys.

~ dan ~
dan? youve left aswell?? i went on an experience trip to other forums.....wered you go????? you seem to be imployed now i see? high shcool keeping you down????

who says i put to many ??????'s in my post?
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#16
voiceofreason said:
I'm trying to keep "hope alive" in your absence, but it's not easy. We've got a few good thinking brains, and the rest is just life on the retard farm...

Here are some Issues highlights:

  • Pachyderm is getting disillusioned AGAIN about politics
  • Seems like everyone is flipping Ralph Nader the bird
  • MaxPower and DanGeo23 believe "incorrectly" the North Korea did not set off a Nuke, Skyline-Cobra & I have that right.
  • Kitana has been dangerously quiet
  • RedOctober has gone completely over the edge, and is trying to fight opression with song lyrics
  • Shurikane is apparently into some "Furry" shit
Hurry back....
HOLY SHIT YOUR RIGHT kit has seemed to go quiet.....everyone who knows better should be on their toes right about now..............SHIT
 

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
1,329
0
0
#17
DanGeo23 said:
I miss ya Mo_Mo...

another Highlight...


*~* most of VOR's posts consist of a cut and pasted article... ohhhh... wait.. nope nothing has changed...

what grade are you teachin?
It should be noted here that DanGeo doesn't contribute ANY original posts to Issues. So, going by his logic, no one would post ANYTHING. Fun!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,366
487
#18
YUCK FOU!!! said:
HOLY SHIT YOUR RIGHT kit has seemed to go quiet.....everyone who knows better should be on their toes right about now..............SHIT
Dare I even joke that those two ran off together? Or do you think they'll both kick my ass?
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#19
voiceofreason said:
It should be noted here that DanGeo doesn't contribute ANY original posts to Issues. So, going by his logic, no one would post ANYTHING. Fun!
yeah.. I don't post original topics... but on the same hand neither do you .. hence .. the cut and paste comment... I spend too much time responding to the antibush anticonservative comments... to post other peoples articles...

.. I hate bush...
... me too..
... look Mike Moore and Dan Rather said ...
.. must be true then...
... I'm gonna post the article on WTF..
.. wow they sure will think you are smart...
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#20
Pachyderm said:
You aren't here to back me up... or contradict me.. I have been deeply affected in a negative way..
Ditto.

Not enough intellectuals on here....just me, pachy and max.......