WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So I am just like the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
ChilianFuckFace said:
You are no different than the rest... BORING!!
Well, what makes you so different from everyone else. You could be the next DEE DEE DEE award winner in my book. Let's see if you can eliminate yourself from nomination. :p

diamond

The nice guy
latinmaxima said:
Well, what makes you so different from everyone else. You could be the next DEE DEE DEE award winner in my book. Let's see if you can eliminate yourself from nomination. :p
Why the hell do you care? You think you are special enough for me, and others to waste time reading this. Good for you now fuck off!

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
obviously i want to know what he thinks makes everyone similar or different from each other. not to mention what others have as an opinion on this subject. And if you really want to know I am special. I have been all my life. Including on the little yellow school bus if that isn't over your head.

diamond

The nice guy
latinmaxima said:
obviously i want to know what he thinks makes everyone similar or different from each other. not to mention what others have as an opinion on this subject. And if you really want to know I am special. I have been all my life. Including on the little yellow school bus if that isn't over your head.
Interesting image of a flying bus, but does nothing for me. Why do you want to know what he thinks? Why should it matter to you?

I couldnt give a fuck what he thinks of you or what you think of him or me for that matter.

Let's play spot the PM button.

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
diamond said:
I couldnt give a fuck what he thinks of you or what you think of him or me for that matter.

I don't want his opinion of me or you. I want his opinion of what he thinks makes someone different if anything. Personally I think most of on here are alike just because we all feel comfortable to join here and chat and rant and rave.

Besides if this post bothers you that much maybe you can view it and move on like most probably will.

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
diamond said:
Interesting image of a flying bus, but does nothing for me. Why do you want to know what he thinks? Why should it matter to you?

Forget lets spot the PM button, lets play spot the poor fuck suffering from PMS

I Know im special. why, cause theyve always told me so.

diamond

The nice guy
latinmaxima said:
I don't want his opinion of me or you. I want his opinion of what he thinks makes someone different if anything. Personally I think most of on here are alike just because we all feel comfortable to join here and chat and rant and rave.

Besides if this post bothers you that much maybe you can view it and move on like most probably will.
Are you drinking heavily?
If not, could you consider it?

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
unfortunately i am currently taking a break from drinking due to medical reasons but please be assured I can act drunk if it pleases you. not that I am her for just your pleasure. and by the way we are a special. just some for different reasons than others :thumbsup:

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'm with latin, acting drunk gets you drunken in public instead of battery and adding insult to injury.

diamond

The nice guy
latinmaxima said:
unfortunately i am currently taking a break from drinking due to medical reasons but please be assured I can act drunk if it pleases you. not that I am her for just your pleasure. and by the way we are a special. just some for different reasons than others :thumbsup:
At least drunk you would have a minor excuse.

Yes we are all special...lets have a group hug and get out of the flaming section :rolleyes:

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
diamond said:
At least drunk you would have a minor excuse.

Yes we are all special...lets have a group hug and get out of the flaming section :rolleyes:

(diamond pretending she is Dorthy in the wizard of OZ)

*clicking her heels*

I wish I was out of B&T
I wish I was out of B&T
I wish I was out of B&T

:p

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hahaha, I thought this was a welcome wagon post. Where the fuck is my brain today?!!

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
junglizm said:
couldn't agree with you more. that is why it went into bait and tackle. kinda of dissapointed it went downhill without me getting cff to respond though.

hi Meh. did you have to come scare of the only other fool to agree with me. Now I will be all alone again. :(

Iron Newt said:
RUN AS IF THE FURBIES WERE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn those furbies. what a rip of gremlins and mogwi's!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.