WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So I come back..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
So I comeback from my weekend vacation to spokane for my lil' nephew's bday, (hes 2). Anyhow, before we left, we have this storage room across from our slider door, which has a freezer and a refridgator in it(Keep in mind, there was 3 dignoro pizza boxs in it with 3 of em in each one(a total of 9) and a shitload of gatorate bottles(probably around 20-25 of them) Anyhow, my parents told me to keep it unlocked because their friend was going to come over to check on the house and the cats we have outside, which was a bad idea, I locked it before I left, but my parents told me to unlock it, oh shit, mistake. I come back today and there is ONE pizza box left, and probably 6 gatorate bottles left. (Also my friend isn't that rich, and he's been having trouble supplying himself with food, so being the nice guy that I am, every now and then I would bring over a pizza.) I come back today to figure out that the motherfucker jacked me. Lame...

"An eye for an eye."
You'll get what's coming to you, douche.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Smoke said:
So I comeback from my weekend vacation to spokane for my lil' nephew's bday, (hes 2). Anyhow, before we left, we have this storage room across from our slider door, which has a freezer and a refridgator in it(Keep in mind, there was 3 dignoro pizza boxs in it with 3 of em in each one(a total of 9) and a shitload of gatorate bottles(probably around 20-25 of them) Anyhow, my parents told me to keep it unlocked because their friend was going to come over to check on the house and the cats we have outside, which was a bad idea, I locked it before I left, but my parents told me to unlock it, oh shit, mistake. I come back today and there is ONE pizza box left, and probably 6 gatorate bottles left. (Also my friend isn't that rich, and he's been having trouble supplying himself with food, so being the nice guy that I am, every now and then I would bring over a pizza.) I come back today to figure out that the motherfucker jacked me. Lame...

"An eye for an eye."
Damn that sucks, what did your parents say about that?

Shine

Blowing up my pants
You're lucky he didn't steal the computer you are writing to us on. You might suffer from trauma after a day from not being able to express your anger on this site. ;)

Jarilith

Tenderony
Just walk into his house while he's watching TV or something and raid HIS fridge; then start picking thru his stuff, pick up random things that you want, put them into your pockets, tuck them under your arm and walk out. If he says anything, just tell him that you thought that you had reached that level in your friendship where whats mine is yours, whats yours is mine. After all, didn't you totally help yourself to all our shit in the fridge?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Is he your boyfriend too? I mean, this is in insignificant others.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
get sweet revenge, and then post about what you did to the fucker

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jarilith said:
Just walk into his house while he's watching TV or something and raid HIS fridge; then start picking thru his stuff, pick up random things that you want, put them into your pockets, tuck them under your arm and walk out. If he says anything, just tell him that you thought that you had reached that level in your friendship where whats mine is yours, whats yours is mine. After all, didn't you totally help yourself to all our shit in the fridge?
1. He doesn't have anything in his fridge.
2. Hes kinda poor lately, spends all his money on buds.
3. I found out that he didn't do it, I looked in his house, and looked in his garbage, (cuz you know you would see tons of bottles and shit) didn't find anything.

I also found out that my other friend Steve did it, apparently he just got his car back saturday, and he was with 4 gothic kids, (one being an extremely fat gothic kid) and apparently he stopped by my house, knowing him, he would help himself, and thats what exactly what he did. Then yesterday when I was driving with him, I found the wrapper to one of the bottles, so I knew he did it.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Smoke said:
1. He doesn't have anything in his fridge.
2. Hes kinda poor lately, spends all his money on buds.
3. I found out that he didn't do it, I looked in his house, and looked in his garbage, (cuz you know you would see tons of bottles and shit) didn't find anything.

I also found out that my other friend Steve did it, apparently he just got his car back saturday, and he was with 4 gothic kids, (one being an extremely fat gothic kid) and apparently he stopped by my house, knowing him, he would help himself, and thats what exactly what he did. Then yesterday when I was driving with him, I found the wrapper to one of the bottles, so I knew he did it.
Damn, did you say anything to him?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
You know what I'd do, is I'd get all upset and be like "OMG steve when I was gone I was robbed and all this stuff was taken and they raided my fridge too, but the cops got some prints from the fridge and they're putting it through the process right now..." Etc...

Pwn him that way ;)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Smoke said:

"An eye for an eye."
straight got jacked for your Digorno's

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Have a love for frozen foods that I will never understand.