WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So I dyed my hair pink...

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah, I dyed it pink for my b-day. Think it's the awesomenest XD. I took some pics if anyone cares. If not, screw yah. :thumbsup: :p

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I chose pink because it's one of my favorite girly colors. XD

And thanks meh hehe. I LOVE it!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Awesome, kick-ass doo :thumbsup:. I still need to grow mine out more so I can part it, heh.

Janglenut

Particinator
Pity, you would be a pretty girl without the pink shit and piercings.

But, to each their own. As I hear so many times on this forum.

FearKillR

The Dead Jester
Your hair looks lovely..It looks really beautiful..don't let anyone tell you different no matter what they say!!!! :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
I've never been one for the crazy colored hair trend. You looked fine before, but if it's what you like then cool. :thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
so have you got a pink sink, pink hands and a pink neck now? or was that just me when i did it back when i used to work renovating churches in the 80's?

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
haha. thanks guys, XD. Nah my fingers and neck and all aint pink, lol. I went and had it porfessionally done so it wouldnt fade. Those pics were taken last friday on my b-day, and it's still as bright as ever. XD

Hater101

Flame Bait
I'm not a fan of pink, but that does look good! :thumbsup:

I was thinkingof cutting my hair till it's only 2 inch's long and dieing it pink!

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
That sounds like it'd be cool Hater. I just personally dont like short hair. I love my long hair. And thanks!!! I'm lovin it more and more with all these comments...hehe :p

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Rockin. What did you use. One thing I hate about those colors is that they fade out quickly, you're constantly touching up.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Hehe like the hair boycott :). Nah these ain't fadin, I went to a professional hair styler and instead of using the usual number 10 developer she used the number 20. This is stayin bright...lol

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
I've never been one for the crazy colored hair trend. You looked fine before, but if it's what you like then cool. :thumbsup:
I'm fine with it striped, accented, whatever, but if it's fully dyed KEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKE blue or any other crazy color it's a turn off.