WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So i found this site...

PurgeParadox

God of Universe 420
So i found this site, this sight here. "this" being the site in which i am ranting in, and "sight" being this specific webite in which i have written this thread in

Since I just found this sight...being the site in which this thread is in. let me just say

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

since i have nothing relivant to say, and since the forum...uhh... catigory i am writing this rant in (the catigory being on this website)... doesnt designate a topic, I figured I'd just waste your time ("your" being whomever actualy bothers to read this)

With one last thought: if this thread bugs you, bite me. :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
what the fuck(.com) is your problem...you are talking like a dumbass
oh and welcome to wtf (god i hope your banned)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
PurgeParadox said:
So i found this site, this sight here. "this" being the site in which i am ranting in, and "sight" being this specific webite in which i have written this thread in

Since I just found this sight...being the site in which this thread is in. let me just say

since i have nothing relivant to say, and since the forum...uhh... catigory i am writing this rant in (the catigory being on this website)... doesnt designate a topic, I figured I'd just waste your time ("your" being whomever actualy bothers to read this)

welcome noob

shep

Local alcoholic
PurgeParadox said:

Welcome flamebait and fuck you. :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i find it funny when people join and post once or don't even post and leave and never come back

shep

Local alcoholic
Well this place isn't for everone,only the strong survive

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
shep said:
Well this place isn't for everone,only the strong survive
ya but people post once and take up much needed space

PurgeParadox

God of Universe 420
God, i wasnt even intending this to be flaimbait... in all actualality i wasnt even planning on dumbing myself down to the double digits of everyone eles
I.Q. (espesialy you sky-line, your an ass sucking mother fucker and just listening to you makes my braincells die from your blatant idicoy and lack of intellegint thought, and i dont care if i'm banned, clearly this place is nothing but a waste of my time)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
PurgeParadox said:
God, i wasnt even intending this to be flaimbait... in all actualality i wasnt even planning on dumbing myself down to the double digits of everyone eles
I.Q. (espesialy you sky-line, your an ass sucking mother fucker and just listening to you makes my braincells die from your blatant idicoy and lack of intellegint thought, and i dont care if i'm banned, clearly this place is nothing but a waste of my time)
your an asshole

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
PurgeParadox said:
Actually, it's customary to say "Fuck you" or some other such stuff during the welcome. We're just razzing you.

Welcome to WTF.com (that's not milk, put the cup down).

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
NoSubstance said:
Actually, it's customary to say "Fuck you" or some other such stuff during the welcome. We're just razzing you.

Welcome to WTF.com (that's not milk, put the cup down).
what about the milk.....................ew dude i just got it.........i'm slow

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
I guess this guy is gone... in case he is still lurking around; welcome to wtf.com. :thumbsup: