WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So I fucked up a bit

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
We got this thing in the mail that said a free family portrait session and an 8x10 photo thing right

and if you order you get 25% off or the regular studio prices....

errrrr................

well now i really fucked up they printed two diffrent photographers on one peice of paper. sigh... the one I secdual the pictures for is not the right one. Sure say why don't you just cancell and resecdual well cause senior pictures are starting next month and most are all booked.

so now we have to drive 123.7 miles cause i thought this was a hell of a lot closer to get pictures taken.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...1z=57106&2ahXX=&2y=US&2a=&2c=Armour&2s=sd&2z=

I feel stupid. I was just trying to save some money and end up spending more, now my mom is pissed cause i had jesse mother take pictures of us out in seattle, and pictures of my family and jesse around x-mass two years ago.

Why can't we just use those.... cause I don't know.

I just thought it was a good idea....

and it has to be used before june 30th and :(

god i am an idiot

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
That sucks! I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure you were trying to do the right thing. We've all been there. Good luck and maybe something will come up and you can fix it. Who knows...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
yeah i thought of going that way but to be honest that doesn't take me on interstate, which allows me to go 75 miles an hour.

The road they send you there is not... well

the safest to drive on

well maybe

bnccoder

Postaholic
Round trip it's 64.2 miles with gas prices the way they are that you could take off and save time in doing so. SuperAmerica on W 41st there has it for 1.88 so it wouldn't really matter that much though. It's higher here.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
bnccoder said:
Round trip it's 64.2 miles with gas prices the way they are that you could take off and save time in doing so. SuperAmerica on W 41st there has it for 1.88 so it wouldn't really matter that much though. It's higher here.
hehe hey thats where I get my oreos at. THe owner stocks them just for me

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
i hate when some stupid technicality sets me back like that, but this sounds like you kinda royaly fucked up...oh well, live and learn I guess! :happysad:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Now this may be a horribly stupid question but why not just cancel?

It's not like this is a once in a lifetime special. Wait a few months until after senior photos and call up and ask what specials they have. They will eventually have something setup again.

You're obviously on their mailing list. They'll let you know when it comes up again.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
UberSkippy said:
Now this may be a horribly stupid question but why not just cancel?

It's not like this is a once in a lifetime special. Wait a few months until after senior photos and call up and ask what specials they have. They will eventually have something setup again.

You're obviously on their mailing list. They'll let you know when it comes up again.
Well these pictures are being taken for our save the date announcments. Also this is kind of a once in a life time special because its for the returning soldiers of the 153rd. Second I thought of just cancelling, but that is un-fair to the photographer, because she could of filled my spot to make herself money. I made this more than two weeks ago, i am not going to punish someone because i was to lazy to map quest this sooner or read the paper closer.

Thats a lot of money she could of missed out on just to do something nice for someone.