so i got pulled over for "criminal" speeding

icka

:)
i got 88 in a 55 once. i tried to fight the ticket but i lost.. speeding tickets arent even in the same vicinity as a laughing matter. my car insurance went from like 300.00 a month to 500.00 a month. joy!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Was a woman cop? Or a Gay cop who let you off? :D

I got a ticket 110 on a 55 a few years ago... I almost got arrested! I tried fighting it too, and I lost. I had to pay court cost, ticket plus mandatory school! :mfinger:

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
that's criminal? i've gotten tickets for 85 in a 35 before in a school zone. other than a $300 fine and insurance hike, it was all just peachy. it was on a weekend, so i guess they let me off easy.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I'm always watching out for police and I know where alot of them tend to be. I've had a few run ins but never anything serious. Most cops don't even care about minor offenses unless theyre traffic violations...I guess everyone has to meet a status quo.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
I don't know why they pulled me over. :D

ferengi

Yay fire!
I got pulled over a couple weeks ago for going 87 in a 55. As soon as the officer got to my window, there was a bad accident on the other side of the highway, so he let me go. Damn that was lucky :D

tzedek

Original Member
ChilianFuckFace said:
Whats "I kinda know" suppose to mean? :confused:

:shy: ::fpalm::

(he comes into my work every so often and we talk. he also was at my high school quite a bit.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
This just pisses me off....I get pulled over for the stupidest shit and I never get let off. A cop pulled me over once for not wearing my seatbelt. That was the only reason!! When he asks me why I wasn't wearing it, I pointed to the seatbelt, which, at the time of the incident) was twisted and mangled. He saw it himself. He gave me a ticket and I had to pay $44. Then, another time, I'm driving on the parkway doing the regular speed limit, but I was driving in the left-hand lane. I thought it was fine to drive in the left lane because there wasn't anyone else on the road. Well, appearantly, it still a crime...a cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket.....I had to pay $140. WTF IS THAT?!?! $140 for driving in the left lane with no one else on the road?!! Was i endangering people? Was I endangering myself? It was bullshit

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Darkmage said:
This just pisses me off....I get pulled over for the stupidest shit and I never get let off. A cop pulled me over once for not wearing my seatbelt. That was the only reason!! When he asks me why I wasn't wearing it, I pointed to the seatbelt, which, at the time of the incident) was twisted and mangled. He saw it himself. He gave me a ticket and I had to pay $44. Then, another time, I'm driving on the parkway doing the regular speed limit, but I was driving in the left-hand lane. I thought it was fine to drive in the left lane because there wasn't anyone else on the road. Well, appearantly, it still a crime...a cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket.....I had to pay $140. WTF IS THAT?!?! $140 for driving in the left lane with no one else on the road?!! Was i endangering people? Was I endangering myself? It was bullshit

:rotflmao:

Let me guess, you got your liscense when you turned 18, rather than passing the test, right?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I took my bros car out with my friend, just a manual 2000 civic but we got going pretty fast. Neither of us had seatbelts on and we only had our permits, a cop car was following us the entire time. We were so scared but we saw a party going on and pulled over like we were going to it, my friend drives a better shift so he drove it back.. It was a close call, as soon as we saw cop we put our seatbelts on faster than you could say, "Ariba! Ariba!"