WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So I Haxx0red Icarus' Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
Another pathetic attempt to be accepted by the internet. :rolleyes: Real "quality" post here, Descent.

Jung

???
Premium
WizardlyFriend said:
stop linking to cashmoney uploads or whatever it's called. just put up tags not [url] ones.[/QUOTE]
:sad: :sad:

Don't hate.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Ha! Nah I was just saying without words that it wasn't funny. I guess you didn't interpret it that way.

btw: 4chan.org owns you Junglizm.

Jung

???
Premium
LiberatioN said:
btw: 4chan.org owns you Junglizm.
Sorry, I'm not 14, retarded, a Kawaii!!!!!!!, ha entai pedo pervert or otherwise humorously challenged.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
actually, alot of pretty funny images originate from 4chan.org...but i guess you have to pay for a forum for it to be "classy", aye champ?

Jung

???
Premium
LiberatioN said:
actually, alot of pretty funny images originate from 4chan.org.
Actually a lot are stolen from other forums. There has been drama about 4chan stealing photoshops before and passing them off as their own... even after they were goldmined. I know some stuff starts there, but it's not like it's the center of 'teh funnah' on the internet. It's jsut an image spaming forum...

I hate pedo hentai crap too.
but i guess you have to pay for a forum for it to be "classy", aye champ?
Just like Descent, you result to talking about things you have no clue about when you defend that god awful site. You don't have to pay to read the forums, so your point is moot. :blahblah:

It' not like I really care either way though, and it's pretty pathetic to use that as an 'attack' against me. Pfft.

Actually a lot are stolen from other forums. There has been drama about 4chan stealing photoshops before and passing them off as their own... even after they were goldmined. I know some stuff starts there, but it's not like it's the center of 'teh funnah' on the internet. It's jsut an image spaming forum...

I hate pedo hentai crap too.
Just like Descent, you result to talking about things you have no clue about when you defend that god awful site. You don't have to pay to read the forums, so your point is moot.

It' not like I really car either way though, and it's pretty pathetic to use that as an 'attack' against me. Pfft.

Status
Not open for further replies.