WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

so, i just got CS:Source...

tzedek

Original Member
and i just found a new pastime...

discuss...

ps. where do i get bots for it?

Jung

???
Premium
Create a server, then open the console (~) and type "bot_add_t" to add a bot to terrorists or "bot_add_ct" to add a bot to counter terrorist. Exclude the quotation marks of course. The command should show up in a pull down box, so you shouldn't even need to type it all the way out.

tzedek

Original Member
junglizm said:
Create a server, then open the console (~) and type "bot_add_t" to add a bot to terrorists or "bot_add_ct" to add a bot to counter terrorist. Exclude the quotation marks of course. The command should show up in a pull down box, so you shouldn't even need to type it all the way out.
yea, i just figured that out. too bad there isnt a bot menu or anything

tzedek

Original Member
so nobody cares about source eh? does anybody have this game? i ran the stress test and i got 33.87 fps average, not too shabby. thats with all the settings maxed out vsynch off and 1024X768 res., and without my video card being oc'ed.