WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So I noticed I had something in my shoe...

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I was walking today back from Pizza Delight to school and I noticed a rock in my shoe... I took it off, shook it but no rock came out ... (must have slipped out or somethign when i took my shoe off... upon looking at the shoe further, I noticed I had a mold growing in the bottom...

I'd been wearing those shoes for a long time with that growing in there, too, i'm guessing... It is most likely from flour which the last time i came in contact with flour is when i worked in pizza which is 2 months ago...

I feel really disgusted in my shoes...

Invader

Last Living Souls
If you havent already, I suggest investing in a new pair of shoes. And if you ever feel this ucky feeling again, check for the mold!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i once had a job doing dishwashing for a function hall in tel aviv for a month or so.. when i started i had sort of newish converse chucks that i had spray painted silver.. when i finished i had black stinking things on my feet.. there's something about working in kitchens that really fucks up your shoes..

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
That must suck! There, that i know of, has nothing been growing in my shoe...

Boycott

Soul Doubt
void said:
i once had a job doing dishwashing for a function hall in tel aviv for a month or so.. when i started i had sort of newish converse chucks that i had spray painted silver.. when i finished i had black stinking things on my feet.. there's something about working in kitchens that really fucks up your shoes..

Odd, the new shoes I got were chucks...

That's pretty nasty. I don't think I've ever had anything growing in my shoes. Maybe you should have a pair of "work shoes" and another pair for home and stuff. Flour-mould mmm, yummeh :s

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So all of your thread titles start with the word so...