WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So, I saw a Lotus Esprit for the first time today...

Descent

Hella Constipated
In real life, at the other high school in my district.

Stunning. Simply beautiful. It must have been a late 80's or early 90's model, and it was breathtaking.

It glid along the road like it was riding on air...No effort at all. So beautiful to watch.

I'm definitely buying one when I get older :thumbsup:.

Those cars are awsome. Some guy around my house drives around with his diablo all the time

The new corvette Z06 is roughly the price of a new viper and would smoke the viper in a race

Descent

Hella Constipated
The I-4 Esprit would kick both their asses. It's 0-60 is ~4 seconds.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
whatever kiddies....i think you're gonna have to change your pants when you hear about my.......93 FORD EXPLORER.....uhhhh...yea thats a four liter under there buddy....watch my paint job.

She gets about 70...75...but if i really put the pedal down....i can get this bad boy up to 87mph.....you can barely hear the rattling with the wind racing through like that. A/C....pffft....who needs A/C when two of the four windows actually....roll down...its a showroom term....get this....I dont even have to crank the little handle thing....at the push of a button...voila!. Close your mouths boys...you'll get your little piece of heaven one day.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Fix or Repair Daily. Built Ford tough!

We had a 1990 Volvo 740GL. You would NEVER know it was a '90...180,000 miles and it ran like a champ.

Volvo's engine and vehicle durability > all.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ehh my project car is a 95' nissan 240sx with a RB25DET swap(skyline GT-S) sorry the GTR woulda cost me more....just didnt have the finances.....

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Descent said:
Fix or Repair Daily. Built Ford tough!

We had a 1990 Volvo 740GL. You would NEVER know it was a '90...180,000 miles and it ran like a champ.

Volvo's engine and vehicle durability > all.
Hehehe... Volvo = Ford

Ok, well Ford owns Volvo... Jaguar, Astin Martin and a few others too...

Sure the Esprit might not be the fastest car on the road but it's the second best looking car ever designed. Anyone can have a Viper or a Vette and go fast... But not everyone can drive the Super Model of the car world...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Descent said:
Nice car, DIZNUTS!
here is the engine pic and the BOV.......too bad the car wont start now :( and it needs body work....i was in 2 accidents....

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
I like the Lotus, 'Vette, and Viper. All of them are extremely good cars, but I prefer something a little older like a Challenger or Camaro. I read something about the new 'Vette Z06, supposed to be the Viper killer. Isn't it supposed to be an '06 model?

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
lmfao!

bigck3000 said:
whatever kiddies....i think you're gonna have to change your pants when you hear about my.......93 FORD EXPLORER.....uhhhh...yea thats a four liter under there buddy....watch my paint job.

She gets about 70...75...but if i really put the pedal down....i can get this bad boy up to 87mph.....you can barely hear the rattling with the wind racing through like that. A/C....pffft....who needs A/C when two of the four windows actually....roll down...its a showroom term....get this....I dont even have to crank the little handle thing....at the push of a button...voila!. Close your mouths boys...you'll get your little piece of heaven one day.
:drool: your car's virility makes me squirm in my seat ck

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
oh yeah...now i know what car you're all gushing over. friends i used to hang out w/ has one in red. yup, ahuh def a car that says, "my penis has arrived".

Descent

Hella Constipated
I know, isn't it the best car mankind has ever made?

Insanely fast, beautiful, and above all, RELIABLE.

They NEVER break down.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah, but the Elise isn't very fast, and I'm not a fan of it's frontend.

The Esprit will always be #1 in my book. I'm definitely going to buy one when I get older.