WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So I tried

To write a short story to post, or produce fucking something, but I got a little lost in the thinking stage of my planning. Then I couldn't get my office bullshit to load some of my old shit. Then, I got kind of angry at myself for knowing so little. Now I'm bitching about it to make myself feel better. Now I'm finished but I'm still angry at the president. I mean 5.7 trillion dollars man, that's a big fucking deficit. Where does that kind of money come from? Not the fucking tax-payers, I'll tell you that. They squander all that money and then some. So now I'm finished bullshiting with people I'll never meet and don't care about. Goodnight folks.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am trying very hard not to respond in a bait and tackle response. Very, very hard. As in, my gut hurts. But if you know so little, then education would be a good move.

empathyiskey said:
That was meant to be comedic, seriously I love you guys.
Not real sure how that’s supposed to be comedic but whatever. I just have one question. Can you go back through and underline whatever point you were trying to make? Sort of got lost in the randomness of your confusing rant.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Taylor_Blade said:
Not real sure how that’s supposed to be comedic but whatever. I just have one question. Can you go back through and underline whatever point you were trying to make? Sort of got lost in the randomness of your confusing rant.
Allow me to summarize sir.

empathyiskey said:
-fucking something!
-office bullshit
-shit!!!
-angry at myself for knowing so little!
-I'm bitching
-angry at the president.
-Now I'm finished
-5.7 trillion dollars man, that's a big fucking deficit!!!111oneone
-fucking tax-payers
-So now I'm finished
-Goodnight folks.

Thank you, Max. However, even with a play-by-play his rant is still pretty pointless and stupid.