WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So I write...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Its been awhile since I wrote anything truly wonderful. Heck, its been awhile since I did much of anything or took pride in anything. Kind of like day in, day out and shit gets worse, before it gets better. So I write. When few are around you who even give a damn it seems to be the only thing you got. Life about struggles and only the strong survive. I am strong, at least I like to think I am so why am I like this?

“Who am I asking?” I whisper to no one…

Then you got these people, who love you out of pity or cause they have to. Who am I kidding? I don’t have them either, so you fall. In a sea of despair… Oh Woe, is me… right? Funny, I don’t offer many people much pity… just have enough for myself. Kind of selfish when you look at. So where do you wind up, on the internet. At least there humans, with emotions. They can write back and make you smile every so often. Sometimes though, I feel like I don’t even fit in there.

“Where do I belong?” I mumble to myself as the keys click away and my mind drifts to other things.

Victory, Success…… Have I even tasted those yet? In away maybe… in a small way. But mostly through myself I find defeat. Who to blame? Sure I could blame it on a lot of things, but those always fall back on you. So I set myself up to fail. Now what?

Reasoning. Yes there must be reason in my life. What is my reason… Surely there must be one? To make someone smile, yet… there is no one to make smile. There is no one, no reason, no purpose. I live to die… as far as I can see and I gain nor do I give anything. So what is left?

“But to write,” a clear voice with fingers still a pounding

Escape things, I have since I was a child. I do now in an adult. I can dream and I can take myself there and it is alright. Everything is perfect. Wonderful. Though its been awhile since I felt those things. It’s been awhile since I was even alive to dream

blah

Tenderony
might wanna check some grammar...
:)

blah

Tenderony
I do, grammar, build up of sentences, wrong choice of words...
Maybe it's just my limited grasp of the English language, but I don't think so in this case...

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
_Kitana_ said:
Its been a while since I wrote anything truly wonderful. Heck, its been a while since I did much of anything or took pride in anything....
...When few are around you who even give a damn, it seems to be the only thing you've got. Life's about struggles and only the strong survive.

Then you've got these people, who love you out of pity or cause they have to...
...At least there are humans, with emotions....

Victory, Success…… Have I even tasted those yet? In a way maybe… in a small way. But mostly, through myself, I find defeat....

Escape things; I have since I was a child. I do now as an adult. I can dream and I can take myself there and it is all right. Everything is perfect. Wonderful. Though its been a while since I felt those things. It’s been a while since I was even alive to dream

I REALLY DON'T mean to seem like an asshole, but those are the grammatical errors I found. I let a lot of punctuation slip, because it doesn't really matter for the most part. But I couldn't stand by and watch adverbs be used as nouns like that. Sorry...don't hate me...but I really did like it all-in-all

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Guys who cares? The story is really good and if you can understand what she is trying to say thats all that matters. Keep up the great work Kit!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Darkmage said:
I REALLY DON'T mean to seem like an asshole, but those are the grammatical errors I found. I let a lot of punctuation slip, because it doesn't really matter for the most part. But I couldn't stand by and watch adverbs be used as nouns like that. Sorry...don't hate me...but I really did like it all-in-all
there was nothing to write it was a entry in my journal. Damn People Breathe A little...

My pen died. I wrote it up here, yes there are a few grammer errors in it.

blah

Tenderony
:) nice, I hope the pun was intended... ;)