WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So in 5 rants i've pissed the yanks off more than saddam himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
please keep bitching about me guys ur dumbass yank knowledge,life n sense of humour makes my day at work keep the studio laughing 4 me :)

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I find your lack of faith disturbing :troll:

Stot said:
please keep bitching about me guys ur dumbass yank knowledge,life n sense of humour makes my day at work keep the studio laughing 4 me :)
you just pwned yourself.

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeeeeeeeees well any1 got something interesting to say or is every1 gonna bore me to death n ruin my life n ban me from this life supporting posting site?

Stot said:
Here's something "4 ur" ass: GRAMMAR. Learn it, fuckbag.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Stot fails at posting,
This noob cannot write English.
Yes, he fails at life.

It's a haiku!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Stot said:
I do believe you've misconstrued our reactions. See, when you're an idiot we just rip on you for being stupid. If you have a valid point, or even an invalid point but can articulate it well you get the respect. So our laugher and derision is based more on your lacking abilities to post well, not your abilities to "anger" us.

In otherwords: you're a simpleton.

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
JLXC said:
I find your lack of faith disturbing :troll:
FPMSL so the world is to rely on u yanks to save our arses from the world ....... did'nt us ENGLISH make a good job of starting your country 4 u ?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yeah, you sure showed us. Too bad you lost America to a bunch of farmers with squirrel guns.

Sektor

Particinator
Stot said:
They're not laughing FOR (it's the word FOR, not the number four, you fucking moron) you, they're laughing AT you.

As are the rest of us.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Stot said:
FPMSL so the world is to rely on u yanks to save our arses from the world ....... did'nt us ENGLISH make a good job of starting your country 4 u ?
us ENGLISH?

So let me get this straight: your people created the langauge. Yet, you still cannot use it properly? You suck!!!!!

why do you keep saying yanks? are you trying to choke someones chicken? or do you think you are above people? are you "english"? well whatever the case your a moron. you suck at the internets and you should find another way to amuse yourself, ummmm lets go with neopets.com or newgrounds! that sounds better! so have fun.

Stot said:
FPMSL so the world is to rely on u yanks to save our arses from the world .......
Think about why you're in that position, numbnuts..........

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
sorry ur yankis humour does'nt make me laugh try harder n maybe 1 day we all might laugh at something other than jerry springer:))

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
lmao " i love the way u all hate me:))"
aint posting rooms cool:)

Stot said:
sorry ur yankis humour does'nt make me laugh try harder n maybe 1 day we all might laugh at something other than jerry springer:))
Perhaps one day you'll learn how to type, but I think I'll hold my breath for something that actually has a snowball's chance in Hell of ever happening.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Is this nonsense-bullshit you are posting actual flame attempts? Or are you just trying to get your post count up to 50 for the arcade?

Status
Not open for further replies.