WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

so, i've been told

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtootired

Keanu is HAWT!
that this is the place where i should complain about my husband. someone insinuated that i am a femi-nazi. not so. and obviously, you are young. r u married? do you have a daughter/son? probably not. i do. my husband thinks he can do it. be the stay at home parent. maybe, now that he knows what i have taught him, but i doubt it. sorry. i believe men CAN do it. sometimes i hate being a SAHM (stay at home mom), but when i think about giving it up, no way. but at the same time, dont' tell me how fucking tired you are. i'm sorry if you think the day at the park was a "day at the park". i didn't even tell you how she ran into the road today because the shitty gate is broken. so don't tell me you could do it, because damn it, it's not a fucking piece of cake.

does ANYONE get me???????????

hmmmm think this belongs in life sucks but eh, welcome anyways. ya i've been married past tense and i have 2 kids and i know what its like. i'm a single mom and i know tired, and i know what it means when people say, what are you complaining about, it's too easy just going to the park.
so ya rant away, men take women for granted and read the forum rules, don't forget to post in the welcome wagon;)

imtootired

Keanu is HAWT!
shit, i was told to come here, now you're telling me to go there. where does it end?

thanks for at least "getting it"

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
imtootired said:
shit, i was told to come here, now you're telling me to go there. where does it end?

thanks for at least "getting it"
yeh, usually when someone tells you to take it to B&T it means taht you're flaming or that they want to flame you. id assume the latter since i saw the thread where you were told this is the place to post it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
imtootired said:
that this is the place where i should complain about my husband. someone insinuated that i am a femi-nazi. not so. and obviously, you are young. r u married? do you have a daughter/son? probably not. i do. my husband thinks he can do it. be the stay at home parent. maybe, now that he knows what i have taught him, but i doubt it. sorry. i believe men CAN do it. sometimes i hate being a SAHM (stay at home mom), but when i think about giving it up, no way. but at the same time, dont' tell me how fucking tired you are. i'm sorry if you think the day at the park was a "day at the park". i didn't even tell you how she ran into the road today because the shitty gate is broken. so don't tell me you could do it, because damn it, it's not a fucking piece of cake.

Men can not be stay at home moms. They are too dumb. They can be stay at home dads, but in general men suck at it.

I was a single mom, working full time with three kids. now I have a boyfriend and five kids and work full time.

LIfe rocks. women are better at life than men.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
I agree. :thumbsup:

bitch.
like anything u say matters. you have not even hit puberty yet. Let me know when you are big enough to sit at the grown up table, ok.

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:
Men can not be stay at home moms. They are too dumb. They can be stay at home dads, but in general men suck at it.

I was a single mom, working full time with three kids. now I have a boyfriend and five kids and work full time.

LIfe rocks. women are better at life than men.
Oh no you did'nt,Nymph, DG and the rest of the mom's report to the kitchen for dinner prep.Please have slippers warm for us men and a beer waiting(better be cold).After that you can do the dishes and shit.Men rule at life :thumbsup: LMAO

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
Oh no you did'nt,Nymph, DG and the rest of the mom's report to the kitchen for dinner prep.Please have slippers warm for us men and a beer waiting(better be cold).After that you can do the dishes.Men rule at life :thumbsup: LMAO

I would, but I can not find the kitchen. What is a kitchen, anyways? Is that where my vodka is?

dustinzgirl said:
like anything u say matters. you have not even hit puberty yet. Let me know when you are big enough to sit at the grown up table, ok.
Sure thing, I'll just mark that on my list of things to do.

Next week on: "DG can't take a joke."

Go juggle some cocks, and don't forget to bring back Shep's beer. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Could be,but theres chores to tend to first.Doing the dishes drunk leeds to abnormal chuckling around the sink and spotty dishes.I would not recommend it :thumbsdn: :p

Beer? :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Jesus God Damn Christ. Did all the women forget how to capitolize the first letter in a sentance as well as the letter 'I'?

The fuck is with the idiot typing all of a sudden.

And don't tell me men can't be stay at home moms and women can. Do you know how many shitty "stay at home moms" there are that don't even come CLOSE to being worth that title?

Everyone sucks at being a parent.

Have you let your kids play a Grand Theft Auto game? You're a shitty parent.
Have you let your kids watch hours and hours of prime-time TV? You're a shitty parent.
Have you allowed your children to grow up somehow thinking that they are more important than everyone else? You're a shitty parent.
Do you have kids? You're a shitty parent.

And no, I don't have kids. Because I'm smart enough to realize that I'd be a shitty parent.

Apply this to parenting, and end topic.

P.S. Bitch!

As Uber said: Everyone has problems parenting. I seriously doubt anyone has it easy. (male or female)

imtootired said:

i didn't say you WERE a feminazi, i said don't become one. don't jump to conclusions, otherwise you won't last long :happysad:

dustinzgirl said:
im sorry i cant take a joke, was i supposed to laugh?????

PS bitch
Nope, you we're supposed to respond just like that. Good job. :thumbsup:

P.S. Bitch

I Hate The FCC said:
I thought it was a flame too.

P.S. Bitch
What is this the "P.S. Bitch" bandwagon?

P.S. Bitch.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor smells like rotten fish chunks that have been sitting in the sun for months and wormy maggots crawling all over them like, well, like maggots do.

P.S. Bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.