WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So, just how horny are the people on this site?

Would you take a WTF.COM paid trip to Thailand?(Paid meaning users chip in small amts

• I'd hit it!

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No thanks, I don't want crabs.

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Wow...Just, wow.

We all need to get laid here ;).

I'm just about the only one with a sincere confession (See enclosed image).

People, get off that "THAI HOOKERS" webpage and start shitting it up with REAL WHORES in Thailand.

I laughed so hard when I realized just how horny you guys were I shed tears.

Anyway, for the poll: Should WTF users chip in some dough and take a "field trip" to Thailand?

bnccoder

Postaholic
as of now

» Active Users: 35
14 ranters and 21 guests

Takkun

Anonymooo.
bnccoder said:
as of now

» Active Users: 35
14 ranters and 21 guests
Thank you for saving me the two calories it would take to move the mouse up to the "Home" button and clicking. Now go die a slow and painful death.

It took me a few times of reading this to realize what he's saying.

We are insincere about our confessions, and some of them are purely fake.

The ones we make about doing it with certain chicks or dudes, are also fake.

Well, I don't take kindly to those words stranger. What REALLY made you make this thread...?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
thanks, havok, otherwise i had no fucking clue what this shithead was saying. Why are you wasting our time and this boards space with your fucking garbage, descent? Dont you have anything better to do? I recommend sitting in a corner rocking, crying, and holding your legs to your chest. Fuck off, you little 16 year old virgin.

i would just like to bring something to your attention, THIS IS THE NET. i don't take anything seriously on here, sex included. every now and again i say heart felt things to people, but that is mainly in FF or issues. as for the rest baby this is a place to blow off steam, bordom, anger. please do not take too many things to heart being said in here, just a bunch of assholes having a cock contest, and i am a competitive girl, why should only boyz be able to have fun?

Nymphchick said:
i would just like to bring something to your attention, THIS IS THE NET. i don't take anything seriously on here, sex included. every now and again i say heart felt things to people, but that is mainly in FF or issues. as for the rest baby this is a place to blow off steam, bordom, anger. please do not take too many things to heart being said in here, just a bunch of assholes having a cock contest, and i am a competitive girl, why should only boyz be able to have fun?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not everyone is as horny as you think they are Descent, or whoever else says something along the lines of that.

brainwashmonkey said:
My Peinis Is The Biggest!

Ha, don't even man. Everyone on wtf knows that I've got the biggest penis here.

You can have the medal for biggest balls. :thumbsup:

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
the quality of threads on this site has just gone down a notch.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I'm utterly confused about this post? I don't get it.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Horny, no.
Sexually frustrated, no.
Perfectly fine and gettin what i need, CORRECT ASSESSMENT.
Since im going to military school almost every chic i ever acted sexually to, wants sex.
My bodys sore.
No complaints though.
Theres some people on here older then me that are virgins though, and that thought is kind of like nails on a chalkboard.
im 16.
No offense to those who are older and havent done more then kissed a girl but, i mean...damn...come to jersey, get a hooker...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Nymphchick said:
i would just like to bring something to your attention, THIS IS THE NET.
I would just like to bring somethign to your attention, THE SUN RISES IN THE EAST. You don't need to point out things like that, I may be stupid but I ain't dumb.

By the way, I wasn't taking anything seriously. I'm not taking you seriuosly. You shouldn't be takinga nything I say seriously, because I can't remember the last serious word I've spoken in the past 48 hours.

I'd buy you a drink from the tavern, but you know, guys only.

fuck_you said:
the quality of threads on this site has just gone down a notch.
And you're not helping anything.

Seriously, this post you just made contributed a whole lot of nothing.

I haven't made any threads recently...

But on topic, if you want to know how horny I am, look at this huge horn on my head. I could pierce through a car door with this thing.

10 stars said:
No offense to those who are older and havent done more then kissed a girl but, i mean...damn...come to jersey, get a hooker...
what if they're older and haven't even done that? :)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
bnccoder said:
You ain't been showed to talk good have you?
Yup! You got me! I'm as dumb as they come. Hell, I aint even passed the 3rd grade, but my pappa told me i dun have to get out and rake the corn fields. I never been good at no readin or writin, but you the first to ever point it out to me. Hallelujia, Ive finally seen the light. Thanks, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.