So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
p99 said:
Why do you guys keep calling her a hoodrat.. She was posing for me in that pic don't freak out..
That made me look up hood rat at urbandictionary.com, I was looking for a funny definition to post. I found one, but it wasn't what I expected.

hood rat
a person who lives and exhibits attitudes of inner city life. usually a negative connotation that implies poor upbringing, bad manners, little to no education and low class behavior.

Ex: That 12 year old kid is drinking a 40, bullying that younger kid and urinating on someone's car, what a hood rat!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i understand the increasing role of the internet in our lives, but what the hell...Thats all i hear about now, "my girlfriend and her live journal" "we met on myspace" its really disturbing, are we going to have an entire generation that has abandoned "normal" interactions, the only upside I can see is that you cant judge by looks, but on the flipside of that, you really have no sense of who a person is before you talk to them. Dont worry about your girl friends internet ego, take her out to dinner...in the hood...cause that bitch looks like A MUTHAFUCKIN HOODRAT! word son, hit her off with a forty and blunt, kid.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
i understand the increasing role of the internet in our lives, but what the hell...Thats all i hear about now, "my girlfriend and her live journal" "we met on myspace" its really disturbing, are we going to have an entire generation that has abandoned "normal" interactions, the only upside I can see is that you cant judge by looks, but on the flipside of that, you really have no sense of who a person is before you talk to them. Dont worry about your girl friends internet ego, take her out to dinner...in the hood...cause that bitch looks like A MUTHAFUCKIN HOODRAT! word son, hit her off with a forty and blunt, kid.
Hello douche bag, have you even seen her?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
dude BRiT's going to be pissed at you
You cannot be serious.. He won't be pissed, he'll just piss himself because someone actually responded to his semi-retarded posts, all he needs is the eyes in opposite directions to compliment his attitude and then he'll be fully retarded..

You know that sound the you always hear on forums.. What? You don't hear it? Well thats how much I give a shit.. I personally think its sad to see people of his age posting on an internet forum were over 50% of the people who post on forums are teenagers.. But whatever its not my fault that he and other adults need to post on forums and try and degrade people 10 to 15 years younger than them (the adults).. So good job fuckface, you judged a book by its cover..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
I personally think its sad to see people of his age posting on an internet forum were over 50% of the people who post on forums are teenagers..
I think that's pretty close the actual percent.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
You cannot be serious.. He won't be pissed, he'll just piss himself because someone actually responded to his semi-retarded posts, all he needs is the eyes in opposite directions to compliment his attitude and then he'll be fully retarded..

You know that sound the you always hear on forums.. What? You don't hear it? Well thats how much I give a shit.. I personally think its sad to see people of his age posting on an internet forum were over 50% of the people who post on forums are teenagers.. But whatever its not my fault that he and other adults need to post on forums and try and degrade people 10 to 15 years younger than them (the adults).. So good job fuckface, you judged a book by its cover..
Calm Down Man
smoke-it said:
I hate when post's go double.
so do we

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
Whats the deal?
Why are you so pissed every day now?
I have a pretty good idea, I think he's pissed off at his girlfriend for flirting with other guys and shit, and hes getting tired of it. I'm not sure of thats the case, or if its something else.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
I have a pretty good idea, I think he's pissed off at his girlfriend for flirting with other guys and shit, and hes getting tired of it. I'm not sure of thats the case, or if its something else.
i know that but, theres got to be something else bugging him cause it started before the issues with his G/F

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
i know that but, theres got to be something else bugging him cause it started before the issues with his G/F
Maybe its the fact that most people that he trys to get advice from, are completely retarded. I don't know until he says something.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
smoke-it said:
Maybe its the fact that most people that he trys to get advice from, are completely retarded. I don't know until he says something.
Most of the people on WTF are retards........

Status
Not open for further replies.