WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So messed up!

OKay I was going out wiht this one kid who was cheating on me for my best friend. but while i was dating him this other kid had liked me and asked me out. well i had to say no to him. and i really had liked him before i was going out with that other kid. well i find out about him and my best friend and so then i go out wiht this other kid( basically i cheat on him back) he doesnt know then he finds out. then it turns out that my best friend is dating the kid that i am cheating on with and agh its so screwed up!!

Well you seem to enjoy cutting...maybe some "friends" need a lesson in it.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
the only thing i can say, is thats the funiest thing ive heard today, so what i recommend is...do a bloodline check so you can makesure none of them are related to you, then just orgy it

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
so confused :confused:
what a wicked thread we weave

what the hell did I mean by that?

magnolia

Postaholic
man. That is the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. But u got both ur bf AND the skank bitch he's cheatin' on u with. :D

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
man. That is the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. But u got both ur bf AND the skank bitch he's cheatin' on u with. :D
lol, win win situation