WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So not fair!

magnolia

Postaholic
Ok, so I'm downstairs in the basement minding my own business watching "without a paddle". My sister comes down to harrass me and sees that I'm watching the movie SHE rented. Well, she threw a hissy fit and turned it off. So I turned it back on. This was repeated about 5 times and then I called for mom. She told nikki to go upstairs and I went back to watching the movie.

So I hear nikki bitching now about how whenever I rent movies I watch em up in my room and then return them the next day. (When I do rent... which is once in a blue moon.)

So my mom comes downstairs and says "Give me the DVD." I ask her why and she goes, "You know why."

So now I'm bored cuz I can't finish the last half hour of my movie.

So I hop on the computer and my cuz is on. We decide it would be fun to do something together. But my mom won't let me cuz it's too hot and the gas prices are too high.

Now, just sat. she told me that we could do something today. What a two faced lying bitch.

magnolia

Postaholic
BklynCannonball said:
Pretty frustrating.

Go out.
I can't go out. I don't have my own car, cuz my parent's won't allow me to buy one even though I'm 18, and mom won't let me take her car cuz the gas prices are too high and it's too hot out.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
Tell her you'll put gas in the car(short term solution) OR move out and buy a car and then you won't have to put up with your sister anymore or your mom's rules(long term solution)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
You don't need a car to go out. Just go for a walk, ride your bike, go to the park, whatever. Just get out of the house for a while.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
thats sucks that your mom did that.

me and my sister use to get in fists fights before goingt o mom. hah

magnolia

Postaholic
we used to do that too Icka until just last week actually when my mom threatened that if we did it anymore she'd kick us both out on our asses.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
magnolia said:
we used to do that too Icka until just last week actually when my mom threatened that if we did it anymore she'd kick us both out on our asses.
haha doubt she would do that - moms just say that stuff (most of the time) but yeah good not to chance it

my sister actually broke my nose when i was in 7th grade. she kneed me in the face. god knows how she got her knee up to my face. it happened so fast and it was so long ago. my eyes got black and blue though and my nose was all swollen. it sucked because i had to go to school like that and the teachers kept asking what happened.

Wow, your sister seems like a real bitch.

You should put out an ad for her on Yahoo personals, find her a bf so she has to get on birth control. Then replace her pills w/ Pez so she gets pregnant and has to move out. I'm not ready to give up on this plan yet!!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
zoloftcasserole said:
Wow, your sister seems like a real bitch.

You should put out an ad for her on Yahoo personals, find her a bf so she has to get on birth control. Then replace her pills w/ Pez so she gets pregnant and has to move out. I'm not ready to give up on this plan yet!!!!
Haha! I still love that plan. One day I will get a chance to use it!

Slacker

Postaholic
Dude my mom lives in Alaska pretty boring place so when i go visit here she has over 250 dvds im serious. She lets people rent some for 1 dolar. But when we get a new DvD my little fuckin 7 year old sister says its her's. And my mom babies her. And the fact that were up there every 4 years she doesn't even care.

Thats my life. :thumbsup: