WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So out of it....

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#1
Ok, I'm tired all the time, I'm cold all the time, and I'm sick and tired of it. Yeah, I can see the tired cuz I'm a college student, but I find that more and more I'm taking naps. But that doesn't even bother me so much as the being cold all the time. I can be sitting under like 8 blankets and still be shivering my ass off. I dunno. I think I need to get a check up and get some blood tests again for my thyroid. I seriously think it's further off the charts than they're tellin me. Anyway, this is just a random thing I guess. Thanks for readin it. :p
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#2
You could be sick.. you should raise the heat (if you can)... maybe your just too thin and need more meat on your bones.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#3
A check up would be a good idea right about now.

Also, maybe you need someone to cuddle with while in bed. That would usually warm someone up. Hope you feel better!
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#4
tbsrk said:
You could be sick.. you should raise the heat (if you can)... maybe your just too thin and need more meat on your bones.
Haha. Sick, maybe.... too thin? More like pleasantly plump. hehe. J/K.

ChilianFuckFace said:
A check up would be a good idea right about now.

Also, maybe you need someone to cuddle with while in bed. That would usually warm someone up. Hope you feel better!
:thumbsup: I like the way u think. Anyone wanna snuggle up with lil ol maggie? :angel:

:p
 
11,055
399
382
#5
magnolia said:
Haha. Sick, maybe.... too thin? More like pleasantly plump. hehe. J/K.



:thumbsup: I like the way u think. Anyone wanna snuggle up with lil ol maggie? :angel:

:p
*raises hand*

ooh, pick me, pick me :)
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#6
I get cold all the time too. I don't know what it is. During the summer I stay cold. My mom would have the aircondition on and I want to turn it down but she yells at because its hot. I dont know, I use to like swimming all the time, I even begged for a pool so we got one. When it was set up I really never got in it much because I felt like I was just too cold even though it was like 90degress outside...lol. I go through the same problem Mag.
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
0
0
#7
I can't count the times I've fallen asleep in classes.. It's only high school so whatever, I take naps at my own will when substitutes are there..
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#8
I want the headaches, the high pitched sound in my ears that I get from time to time, my full body shivers, my upset stomache, my coldness, my depression issues and everything else bad to just GO AWAY! Is it really too much to just want to be a healthy person? I don't think so. So why am I always so miserable? Well, ok, most of the time I'm fine, but I just can't stand all this shit. :(
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#9
magnolia said:
I want the headaches, the high pitched sound in my ears that I get from time to time, my full body shivers, my upset stomache, my coldness, my depression issues and everything else bad to just GO AWAY! Is it really too much to just want to be a healthy person? I don't think so. So why am I always so miserable? Well, ok, most of the time I'm fine, but I just can't stand all this shit. :(
I think that is what it is, I think it is depression that makes me feel cold and tired all the time. I don't know why I am always so depressed but I am. I always feel like I am missing something or I can't seem to want to do anything.
 
11,055
399
382
#10
magnolia said:
I want the headaches, the high pitched sound in my ears that I get from time to time, my full body shivers, my upset stomache, my coldness, my depression issues and everything else bad to just GO AWAY! Is it really too much to just want to be a healthy person? I don't think so. So why am I always so miserable? Well, ok, most of the time I'm fine, but I just can't stand all this shit. :(
:hug2:

you'll get better, maggie. in time.