WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So someone sent me this message...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferengi

Yay fire!
I just got this message on my answering machine when I got home. Fucking wierdass shit. Someone's fucking with me. I don't recognize the voice. :confuse:

Click.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Sounds like someone is giving out your number. :D

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
You could try your phone company for a list of numbers?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Sounds like Ferengi's had some crazy drunken nights. :naughty:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sounds like an Aussie. Could be Yuck_fou

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
hehe, "Talk to ya later k? Mwah!"

Man, someone either has the wrong number, or you have some 'xplainin to do!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Maybe it was one of those guys that called you a horse faggot. Maybe their intent was not harassment, but recruitment.

Insanitee

I know where you live!
This person knows where we can get some more latinum!!!! GET ME THA NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I neeeeeeeed that shit man, cmon...

Damn Aussies!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
MaxPower said:
Maybe it was one of those guys that called you a horse faggot. Maybe their intent was not harassment, but recruitment.
:rotflmao:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
That is some funny funny shit. Did you laugh? You have to laugh.

Has it happened again? If it does, I think you should top the dude with an off the wall message.

Nobody leaves messages for me like that anymore. Now it's just people screaming disco songs through an Echo Mic.

Ah the good old days.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
BklynCannonball said:
That is some funny funny shit. Did you laugh? You have to laugh.

Has it happened again? If it does, I think you should top the dude with an off the wall message.

Nobody leaves messages for me like that anymore. Now it's just people screaming disco songs through an Echo Mic.

Ah the good old days.
i don't wanna know :rolleyes:

ferengi

Yay fire!
meh_it_all said:
hehe, "Talk to ya later k? Mwah!"

Man, someone either has the wrong number, or you have some 'xplainin to do!
They have the wrong number. They better have the wrong number. They better not ever call here again. Scaryass fucker... :confuse:

I couldn't get to sleep last night because of this damn message. I was so damn creeped out.

blw72887

Just a poster
ferengi said:
They have the wrong number. They better have the wrong number. They better not ever call here again. Scaryass fucker... :confuse:

I couldn't get to sleep last night because of this damn message. I was so damn creeped out.
That is just some fuck up shit, and hopefully it is just a wrong number.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
ROFLMFAO. Omfg. It was my boyfriend. We got bored. Sorry ferengi! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.