WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So this is it?

diamond

The nice guy
So on advice from the polite people in another area I am here and saying hello.

Hello

Many greetings. Enjoy your stay, and don't let shit get to you.

bnccoder

Postaholic
diamond said:
So on advice from the polite people in another area I am here and saying hello.

Hello
There is polite people on this site. That's a new one on me. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Welcome to the site.

bnccoder said:
There is polite people on this site. That's a new one on me. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Welcome to the site.
Bnc, you hurt me. We haven't even talked that many times and you insult me so. *cries* ;)

diamond

The nice guy
Thank you all

By the way it should read 'There ARE polite people' bnccoder. I will overlook that in favour of your other insults

diamond said:
Thank you all

By the way it should read 'There ARE polite people' bnccoder. I will overlook that in favour of your other insults
Easy there, diamond. Don't stir shit here or else the mods will not look with favor upon you. You don't want to get banned within your first week.

Easty

Click click boom
tiger_86 said:
Easy there, diamond. Don't stir shit here or else the mods will not look with favor upon you. You don't want to get banned within your first week.
she didnt flame anyone! what are you talking about? it's obvious that coder is going to insult other people, and she will overlook that fact. how is this a flame?

welcome to the site, have fun, check out the forums, you know. :thumbsup:

Eastside said:
she didnt flame anyone! what are you talking about? it's obvious that coder is going to insult other people, and she will overlook that fact. how is this a flame?

welcome to the site, have fun, check out the forums, you know. :thumbsup:
I know she's not flaming, Eastside, sheesh. Calm down. Her comment might stir bnccoder, though, and I'm just telling her to watch out for that. Good grief, as Charlie Brown would say.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
tiger_86 said:
Oh please, we ban for breaking the rules, and even then you are usually cock-farmed. We don't ban for being a fucking moron. You are still around aren't you?

Diamond, enjoy! Throw shit/chat whatever fits your mood. Welcome aboard.

Easty

Click click boom
let it go, the mods will do whatever they deem necessary. diamond, tiger's right. just IF you are going to flame, head to B/T

Broken said:
Oh please, we ban for breaking the rules, and even then you are usually cock-farmed. We don't ban for being a fucking moron. You are still around aren't you?

Diamond, enjoy! Throw shit/chat whatever fits your mood. Welcome aboard.
Please, this is the first time you've talked to me and you're going to say that? Ah, fuck it.

Broken

tiger_86 said:
Please, this is the first time you've talked to me and you're going to say that? Ah, fuck it.
Oh relax, I was just ringing your bells! I knew you would be fine, 400 posts you have to know by now. Lemme buy you a beer..

Broken said:
Oh relax, I was just ringing your bells! I knew you would be fine, 400 posts you have to know by now. Lemme buy you a cookie..
Yes!! Hey, is the store restocked? I'm going to leave this thread alone now. I've had to insert my foot into my own mouth way too many times for my liking. This sickness must be really getting to my brain.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Broken..don't shit in my house,son. And stop pestering the n00bers.

...My bad. I just geht lost from constantly trying to keep out resident Super Mods in line.
They know not what they do. Anyhoo....

To all you n00bs out there,welcome home.
And don't shit on the floor. :thumbsup:

Broken

I wasn't trying to shit on anything.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tiger_86 said:
Many greetings. Enjoy your stay, and don't let shit get to you.
Welcome! And if you think you're getting another glass of vine, forget it.

Bunny

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hi Diamond, I'm new too, let's hang out together, I'm sure we'll be friends in no time :)

diamond

The nice guy
Bunny said:
Hi Diamond, I'm new too, let's hang out together, I'm sure we'll be friends in no time :)

Guess not Bunny.

Cheers for the wine Mr Power - now I had thought you were the type to ply me with alcohol....I am shocked and disappointed sir.