WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So this is what happened to wtf.com ...

noknok

Who's there?
I remember when it was just one page with a Calvin and Hobbes picture on it.

This place is a veritable gold mine of bad spelling, grammar and punctuation and rampant netspeak (those to whom this does *not* apply are secure enough to know who they are). Glad I found it. WTF will provide me and my friends with hours of sidesplitting entertainment.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
:lol:

i'd say you're going to fit right in, but it doesn't look like you will - words with three or more syllables! gasp!

should be fun. ::wave::

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site, you meatball!

F U!

IMNOTANGRY

Banned - What an Asshat!
noknok said:
I remember when it was just one page with a Calvin and Hobbes picture on it.

This place is a veritable gold mine of bad spelling, grammar and punctuation and rampant netspeak (those to whom this does *not* apply are secure enough to know who they are). Glad I found it. WTF will provide me and my friends with hours of sidesplitting entertainment.
Yeah well you don't have any friends man take your pills and get back to reality.